* 10,000 US members
* no real gameplan beyond smuggling
* "rape, kill, control" motto is public

The chad UK grooming gang pimp
* UK government works tirelessly to cover up your crimes
* detractors are refused entry into the country
* over 100,000 UK victims
* pimping towards the global caliphate, one deflowered infidel at a time
* the first rule of "rape, kill, control" is you don't talk about it, you just do it
Nothing wrong with immigration it's vetting. Manny countries take in liabilities instead of assets. That needs to change.
The way I see things, "taking in assets instead of liabilities" means slashing immigration in the US to roughly 1/4 of current levels. (I'm basing this on a study that finds that about 75% of foreign-born US residents believe that one or more groups are not entitled to free speech; my whim could change later, but let's just say I don't like the idea of giving such people the right to vote via citizenship.)
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I'm all for immigration though. Free market dictates we must it have to compete. Like I always say those strawberries wont pick themselves and no one will buy them at $40 an hour union labor closed borders would have us paying.
I lived in Detroit long enough to know that some labor unions are little more than organized crime rackets that get sweetheart deals for their workers as if following a cosa nostra instruction manual.

But I think labor unions are a strawman here. If one strawberry harvester is using illegal alien labor paid below the federal (or state) minimum wage, how can a law-abiding company compete against them?

Choose one:
- open borders
- minimum wage laws
You can't have both; if you try you just make it illegal for law-abiding citizens to underbid, meaning they can't have those jobs even if they'd otherwise accept the low wages.

Thing is, even the laws that promote economic are minimum wage laws given the appropriate contrast. Is slavery illegal? Well, if it isn't then the minimum wage is effectively lower than if it is illegal. So if we have free trade with a country that permits slavery (officially or unofficially) then in some industries we'd be flooded with cheap imports, unable to compete. Because of this there's no way an advocate of freedom can genuinely support unconditionally free international trade in a world where even one foreign nation is a tyranny, because REAL free trade ensures voluntary transactions not just from port to domestic consumer but also from foreign laborer to port. When dealing with such bad actors we either need tariffs as a soft disincentive, or go hard with an embargo.

So really, it's more like
- absolutely no laws of any kind applicable to anyone conducting business, aka full-blown anarchy
- the potential necessity of tariffs/embargoes, assuming a foreign industry with less regulation and/or more subsidy than a competing domestic industry
Choose one; can't have both.

Sooo... you gonna go full ancap here or what?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 22, 2018, 4:22:46 AM
it amuses me how the most powerful nation on earth, USA, militarily and economically, has so many people here in this forum with their gloom and doom outlook for us hahahahahaaha.

USA is doing great under trump.

Economy is smashing records left and right, DOW included.

We won't be paying $10 gas even if we nuked iran, which we won't.

So much Trump hate in a few of you you can't seem to grasp the reality of how well off USA is.

And doing better every day.

Very low unemployment, DOW record levels, USA major companies like apple bringing money back to USA from overseas...

You just have no clue how awesome it is economically to be a USA born and raised person right now.

Thankfully we don't have another ghetto organizer as president.

Making America Great Again †

(EDIT: it's also good to see so many of you who actually see what's up... good reading here)
Last edited by Templar_G on May 22, 2018, 10:21:15 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Oldest trick in the US regime-change manual Pompeo just did today, is to issue a list of demands that the intended recipient nation can't possibly fulfill then declare that failure a pretext for war.

I checked the list and they are indeed completely ridiculous demands. Half of them are also loaded with lies and/or conjecture. "Cease the support for al-Qaeda" = same shit they pinned on Iraq in 2003 and a lie that should be obvious to anyone who has a braincell and only superficial knowledge of the regional politics. Iran is actually fighting al-Qaeda in several countries, ffs -_-

Not sure where this is supposed to lead, but this extortion list should not be taken seriously by any international diplomat.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Oldest trick in the US regime-change manual Pompeo just did today, is to issue a list of demands that the intended recipient nation can't possibly fulfill then declare that failure a pretext for war.
I checked the list and they are indeed completely ridiculous demands. Half of them are also loaded with lies and/or conjecture. "Cease the support for al-Qaeda" = same shit they pinned on Iraq in 2003 and a lie that should be obvious to anyone who has a braincell and only superficial knowledge of the regional politics. Iran is actually fighting al-Qaeda in several countries, ffs -_-

Not sure where this is supposed to lead, but this extortion list should not be taken seriously by any international diplomat.
I don't know. I'm against regime change, but I'm not necessarily against thinly veiled threats of regime change that get opposing nations to voluntarily act in a way more in line with American interests. Although such a move is obviously shit if the other nation calls the bluff.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
What is going on with USA policy toward Iran is what Israel, through AIPAC, an american israeli lobby, has paid politicians to do.

Iran is a bad place in many ways, but Israel and those representing israel, are basically making a monster out of a toad, in hopes of destroying israel's number 1 enemy... Iran.

Same BS and lies they said about saddam and Iraq.

Luckily Trump is doing the right thing. Making Iran worse off, while nowhere near a war drum beat.

Trump isn't taking the CIA lying cool-aid route, ever.

ALL lobbies, representing foreign governments, AIPAC israeli american lobby in this case, should be banned from lobbying USA politicians, as the money they dump on us directly affects USA elections.

This should be criminal.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I don't know. I'm against regime change, but I'm not necessarily against thinly veiled threats of regime change that get opposing nations to voluntarily act in a way more in line with American interests. Although such a move is obviously shit if the other nation calls the bluff.

I sure hope it's one of those Trump's "I will almost do what Neocon-Zionists want, but not really" moves. Like the traditional yearly bombing of Syria, which albeit spectacular, didn't really change anything on the ground.

"
Templar_G wrote:
What is going on with USA policy toward Iran is what Israel, through AIPAC, an american israeli lobby, has paid politicians to do.

Yes.

But never mind that, focus your attention to "Russian collusion", lalalalalalalala!!... ;)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Xavderion wrote:
Gas is already almost 7 dollars a gallon here in Germany :3 Who cares.

I would go broke....

so yeah I would care, we are nearing 3$ and its taking a toll
I dont see any any key!
Meh how is this guy even in Republican party? Tariffs now on cars? Whatever happened to free trade?
Trump considering 25% tariffs on foreign cars citing national security

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/23/trump-tariffs-car-imports-national-security-567581

Translation USA can't compete.

I'll tell you how easy get rid of about 3/4 of federal govt and laws and regs and we'll be #1 again in all sectors like we used to be.

Everything from govt protected union blackmail to affirmative action to OHSA to EPA to a social welfare system that lets people not work dragging us down.

This protectionism is no solution. Read about history of protectionism. Always fails. Ask USSR.

And National security? what a joke. We have nukes not to mention spend 10x anyone else on arms.

The only national security issue we have is Democrats and their RINO best friend destroying liberty this country was founded on.

Empire fall from within not from outside.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 24, 2018, 12:20:00 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Meh how is this guy even in Republican party? Tariffs now on cars? Whatever happened to free trade?
Trump considering 25% tariffs on foreign cars citing national security

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/23/trump-tariffs-car-imports-national-security-567581

Translation USA can't compete.

I'll tell you how easy get rid of about 3/4 of federal govt and laws and regs and we'll be #1 again in all sectors like we used to be.

Everything from govt protected union blackmail to affirmative action to OHSA to EPA to a social welfare system that lets people not work dragging us down.

This protectionism is no solution. Read about history of protectionism. Always fails. Ask USSR.
As I've explained before, there are instances where protectionism is prudent and effective.

This, of course, isn't one of them. It's not targeted at any particular country, and there's nothing particularly unfree about the Japanese economy. It's just a gargantuan tarrif to please a corrupt union-dominated industry.

Sure if someone is using slave labor or something we should not even allow trade. But like you say thats not the case.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 24, 2018, 12:16:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info