The Hungry Loop Unique Ring

it's a nice cast when stunned ring but actually cast when stunned build requires really good gear (stats) which this ring knows nothing about - and what's even worse you can't enchant or corrupt it (meaningfully)

besides, if you can level 4 gems to level 20, then I think your cast when stunned build is already complete at that point so this ring really looks like a Standard merchant player's paradise and that's about it
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
With this new ring, we definitely need an improvement in poe.trade to see the XP progressbar of a gem, along with its level.

For example, gem level 19 with 0% XP and gem level 19 where you just have to socket it in the ring and click the "+" to make the gem 20... :)


I think that's where PoE's native trade system will shine. I'm not sure but perhaps it will allow you to mouse over gems to see their XP level. I haven't bothered with it yet because Harbi is almost done and leagues are all I play.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
I think that's where PoE's native trade system will shine.

Now if GGG would actually work on a proper trading system.
"
SPTX wrote:
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
I think that's where PoE's native trade system will shine.

Now if GGG would actually work on a proper trading system.

I think they explained just recently why they do what they do with it, the point was good too
"
ilyatyu wrote:
"
SPTX wrote:
Now if GGG would actually work on a proper trading system.

I think they explained just recently why they do what they do with it, the point was good too

They also said they did it for china and didn't give any drawback about it.
While it's obvious they put a lot of thought into it, it seems they didn't try outside the box.
They could for instance have a system where you put items for sale with a price, which would put it in a "trade center/shop" where people could browse items (pretty much what already exists in web version + the possibility to attach a price in currencies/items to your sale) and people could send offers that the sellers accept/decline/negociate by modifying the sent offer(this kills the bot).

Gotta post that in the relevant thread.
Last edited by SPTX on Nov 22, 2017, 9:07:54 AM
I have a feeling that this ring will start out in the 10-12 ex range for trading.
This has INSANE potential for builds. Think about it, normally you have 2 six-link skills and three four-link skills with 2 ring sockets (for what-ever you wish). Now you potentially have 2 six-links, three four-links and 2 FIVE-LINK SOCKETS!!!
Elder Shaper of Play-Doh
Not so bad ..Not so bad ... But as jbuehring said this will be overpriced as hell and will not be reacheable for "normal" player ...................You know these overpriced shit...
"
jbuehring wrote:
I have a feeling that this ring will start out in the 10-12 ex range for trading.
This has INSANE potential for builds. Think about it, normally you have 2 six-link skills and three four-link skills with 2 ring sockets (for what-ever you wish). Now you potentially have 2 six-links, three four-links and 2 FIVE-LINK SOCKETS!!!

I foresee one big downside however with these rings.
We're already lacking keys (i.e. GUI slots) to manage all the active skills/spells at a time.
Although the recent changes in automatic aura activation have brought some breathing room for the real active skills/spells.
Adding 2 more sets of 5-links means we need at least 2 more keys for them.
Maybe the GUI has to be rethinked to allow more space for binding keys to skills/spells.
6l or bad

But if i do play ill most likely get some if they drop just to have/mess around
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
"
jbuehring wrote:
I have a feeling that this ring will start out in the 10-12 ex range for trading.
This has INSANE potential for builds. Think about it, normally you have 2 six-link skills and three four-link skills with 2 ring sockets (for what-ever you wish). Now you potentially have 2 six-links, three four-links and 2 FIVE-LINK SOCKETS!!!

I foresee one big downside however with these rings.
We're already lacking keys (i.e. GUI slots) to manage all the active skills/spells at a time.
Although the recent changes in automatic aura activation have brought some breathing room for the real active skills/spells.
Adding 2 more sets of 5-links means we need at least 2 more keys for them.
Maybe the GUI has to be rethinked to allow more space for binding keys to skills/spells.


I'm thinking that you could use them for Golems, totems and auras with mods on them, things that are passive or not main skills. Maybe CODT as well.
Elder Shaper of Play-Doh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info