The Hungry Loop Unique Ring

CoC with Scold bridle. Oh wait more spells are triggered. With proper gear the leech provided refounds the self damage.
Last edited by galuf on Nov 20, 2017, 5:59:34 PM
When I first saw this ring I thought it was fantastic. Now that I've carefully read what it can and cannot do I have mixed feelings. Yes, it's a five link. The ring can gobble up four support gems and you can socket a skill gem in the socket. But it has no stats. It would be great to set it up and give the ring to a starting character for leveling, but it has a level 70 requirement. At endgame I depend on the stats that my rings provide. Perhaps there are niche uses for this and I hope somebody finds some use for it. For the builds I run I can't see me using it.
Well i certainly see it as another trade off item and i love that it will mean it can't be meta. But a 5 link would certainly benefit something like a dual wield kaoms heart build
the new 30ex item. finaly :P
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
"
jahcinto wrote:
the new 30ex item. finaly :P

I still fail to se where this ring shines, other than cwdt, summoner and herald builds i can't think of anything.

For real, a shaper/elder rare with just one supportmod and one useful stat is strictly better than this ring.

But please enlighten me? :)
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
Nicksiren wrote:
But will the Hungry Loop accept Cats on Crit?

What kind of cats are those? On some special condiment?
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Shield charge, leap slam, though probably not whirling blades due to it's lack of aoe.
+ Faster attacks
+ Fortify
+ PCoC
+ Either ECoMS or Ice bite.

You can easily get 2/3 charges and fortify with your movement skills while mapping. This could prevent the need for bloor rage

My berserker uses sybil's in a ring slot anyway, so If I went slayer and got 75% from the ascendancy and pantheon, then that would free up a ring slot and provide an additional 10% phys reflect reduction. This would also free up another 4 sockets or allow using kaoms boots and chest more comfortably. 2 6-links and a 5 link, along with supposedly socketed belts!

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
too bad the cheap supporter packs succ. only things i want are in the $160 pack x.x
Kaoms Heart Kaoms Roots Facebreaker builds incoming Kappa
With this new ring, we definitely need an improvement in poe.trade to see the XP progressbar of a gem, along with its level.

For example, gem level 19 with 0% XP and gem level 19 where you just have to socket it in the ring and click the "+" to make the gem 20... :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info