Dear GGG, just a reminder that you have 8 days left :) Happy 3.2!!!

So, how's the rework coming along ? ;)
"
dyneol wrote:
So, how's the rework coming along ? ;)

Dont even talk about it :(
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
11DAYS!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Isn't this about the time you went postal and got put on probation?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Isn't this about the time you went postal and got put on probation?
i did not went postal lol

in fact none of my post got removed before i got porbated

i got probated for monetary reasons

but thats all i can say

Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 18, 2018, 6:57:27 PM
9 days!
8DAYS!
GGG, feel free to delay Bestiary league if needed. Us with more casual gaming schedules don't mind the extra time to squeeze in some more challenges in the current league. Seriously. I'm not being sarcastic. In fact, I loved the extra time for Legacy league. Gah... I only have 3 more good days to game in Abyss (3 in my schedule). Must reach 19 for at least a memory of the league in my hideout.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
GGG, feel free to delay Bestiary league if needed. Us with more casual gaming schedules don't mind the extra time to squeeze in some more challenges in the current league. Seriously. I'm not being sarcastic. In fact, I loved the extra time for Legacy league. Gah... I only have 3 more good days to game in Abyss (3 in my schedule). Must reach 19 for at least a memory of the league in my hideout.

+1

I think 3 mths is too short for a league.

Prob shd make it 6 mths or longer.

If u would continue abyss league for another few mths and launch the beast league later, it would be great for many pple.
34pre98qua
what does "on probation" really mean? What'd you do?! eh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info