Dear GGG, just a reminder that you have 8 days left :) Happy 3.2!!!

Sexcalibure´s godly obsession should be rewarded:

Dominating blow has to become the new overpowered skill!
Nausea: Sacrifice -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiamDNmyljs

well christmas is coming -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNuXNtVe1S8
"
Nubatron wrote:
Very few requests made on the forum get an official response (for good reason), and someone who tries to brute force a response knows they are playing with fire.
Heck, the "nerf/kill reflect" people got what they wanted.
GGG could at least throw Sexcalibure a bone.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
you did all the work for them and they won't still implement anything, don't forget to buy stash tabs :^)
"
fosd55 wrote:
you did all the work for them and they won't still implement anything, don't forget to buy stash tabs :^)

Because the work is mostly half-baked ideas, not the development/testing of them? :)
"
Yagmow wrote:
Sexcalibure´s godly obsession should be rewarded:

Dominating blow has to become the new overpowered skill!

they will nerf it and rename it Sexcalibure strike
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on Dec 4, 2017, 12:13:27 PM
Save me I just made a dominating blow character. This skill is sooooo bad.
I don't find it that bad, it's only bad in some situations - but those are critical.
It totally sucks for Breaches, Abysses, Perandus and Labyrinth and of course boss fights without adds.
The concept seems very appealing, but in reality in its current form it's just meh or a novelty skill at most.
I like to do strange builds sometimes, but the inability to use this skill effectively with some core mechanics of the game gives it a very limited usefulness.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
k1rage wrote:
"
It's more likely GGG will remove dominating blow than attending to some random forum user wishes. But hey, good luck with that.

Hes far from random

Why kirage had probation?
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"
GeoExile wrote:
Save me I just made a dominating blow character. This skill is sooooo bad.
i feel you mate
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
k1rage wrote:
"
It's more likely GGG will remove dominating blow than attending to some random forum user wishes. But hey, good luck with that.

Hes far from random

Now I wonder who could he be to be deemed not random.
Is it Morgan Freeman?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info