Dear GGG, just a reminder that you have 8 days left :) Happy 3.2!!!

"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Heli0nix wrote:
I Guess the man finaly got an answer :/

the same answer he always gets lol

Well i'm going to try a different approach.
I'm sure i can get an answer on DOM blow update ETA if i bait GGG's dev team with a pizza.

what kind of Pizza?
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
----

Have to do some investigations first to answer this :D
Hf :)
Doesn't Dominating blow capture fallen enemies and put them on your side for a bit?

It looks like GGG has its own forum version of DB. SexC has been captured and for a while (8 days maybe?) he no longer opposes their silence. I would guess his release will be in about 8 days.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I'm 99% sure he sent someone a "colorful" PM about the decision to make yet another league effect bypass his beloved Dominating Blow and got a time out for his trouble.
No way they Probation'd him just because he was nagging them.

Perhaps the frustration started to bleed through a little bit. Like Forum Road Rage or something.

I appreciate his Dom Blow passion, but he's a Jesuit priest in the deep jungle at this point. Man I need to watch Silence.........
There is a fine line between being persistent and being annoying. Neither of which should earn you probation, but certainly one of them can get you little consideration if you do something that does warrant probation.

Very few requests made on the forum get an official response (for good reason), and someone who tries to brute force a response knows they are playing with fire.

EDIT: I'm not saying he is wrong. DM does deserve some love....just saying he knows (or should know) the game he is playing with the devs.
Last edited by Nubatron on Dec 1, 2017, 12:46:48 PM
Kind of wish they would edit the subject... the countdown was kind of fun.
Shhhhh, no one tell him there is a gigantic counter on the main page. :)
I know that... but you can't tease Sexcalibre there.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I know that... but you can't tease Sexcalibre there.

Does every announcement that appears there that is not about DM count as teasing him?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info