Anyone noticed how turmoil only has 3 breaches per zone instead of 5?

I can't play any breach. Too much lag! I have a 3.5 GHz Core i7 cpu (4C8T) and a 70 ms Internet latency avg. and a 500 GB Samsumg SSD and an AMD R270 gpu and with this processing power PoE breaches lag my PoE to hell and beyond. OMG breaches are so frickin bad !!! GGG has the worst game engine of online game I've played like... forever!
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Good enoguh reason to not play it now.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Arrowneous wrote:
I can't play any breach. Too much lag! I have a 3.5 GHz Core i7 cpu (4C8T) and a 70 ms Internet latency avg. and a 500 GB Samsumg SSD and an AMD R270 gpu and with this processing power PoE breaches lag my PoE to hell and beyond. OMG breaches are so frickin bad !!! GGG has the worst game engine of online game I've played like... forever!

Well get a better PC, and give it to me.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Arrowneous wrote:

It's not the engine, it's GGG allowing us to do crazy shit with millions of particle effects. No other company allows that. D3 runs fairly well because it limits the player in what he can do, and when you try to push the engine it also runs like crap. In the end it's a game design choice.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
tbh this event is so boring, it feels just like the normal game. Leveling through the quests felt gear buffed which in itself is whatever, maps just feel like regular maps. Mayhem sounded fun, wont be playing any void league so I guess this is it? Pretty much done already tbh, 10 day event and it feels like a shit version of breach league, apparently anything more than 10 days of something lackluster compared to a regular league they ran for 3 months is too much for the game to bare because of you know, standard where Jin has like 100,000 exalts and no one playing now who didnt catch up with people like that 3 years ago can ever catch up with them again cant take the massive strain of someone coming back with 50 breachstones that will drop about 5 exalts worth of loot.
Second-class poe gamer
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
WTB 5 Malachai per zone.

Don't you tempt me with a good time.
League is not voided, that's why are only 3.

People are doing some crazy things with breaches, the rest of mechanics are not so heavily impactfull for economy.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Last edited by G0rr on Nov 12, 2017, 7:10:25 AM
ty for scam
ign: klavesnica
"
G0rr wrote:
League is not voided, that's why are only 3.

People are doing some crazy things with breaches, the rest of mechanics are not so heavily impactfull for economy.

The stupid thing is though, even during breach league you could get more than 3, it really should have been 5 or atleast 4.
IGN:Axe_Crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info