Anyone noticed how turmoil only has 3 breaches per zone instead of 5?

Could be a thing for levelling I guess. But if it's not, that's pretty poor advertising.

3 breaches barely worth it imo.
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2017, 5:55:11 AM
3 breaches is still very nice tho xd sure 5 would have made more sense butt ohwell xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
3 breaches is still very nice tho xd sure 5 would have made more sense butt ohwell xD

Not even talking about what made more sense. The announcement stated 5x breach, not 3x.

True did say 5 in the posting.
Oh well, 3 is better than none ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Miská wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

Not even talking about what made more sense. The announcement stated 5x breach, not 3x.

oh i misread that x'D then they lied to us!
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Not a terrible undersight.

I did find "breach" mod in a Vaal side area early on, so maybe it depends on other considerations.

Also, did you full-clear the area(s) in question? Possible that you just didn't come across them.
Edit: Upon further playthough, it is a 3 max limit that I was having too much fun to notice.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Last edited by EpicGoesXerxis on Nov 11, 2017, 9:30:15 AM
It's meant to be three breaches like the last Turmoil Event. It's written incorrectly in the posts. We apologise for the miscommunication.
That's kinda well dumb? Why is everything 5 but 3 breaches it just ruins the entire thing cuz the three is out of place lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Where does it say turmoil has to stay true to the number "5"?
"
Anubis2108 wrote:
Where does it say turmoil has to stay true to the number "5"?

When everything literally says 5 and even the initial part of it says 5 it should be five like you don't need to sprinkle shit to justify it what the fuck lol

Previous turmoil was also 5 and it even 5 breaches or three? like what more do you want in terms of IT SHOULDN'T STAY TRUEEEEEEEEE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 10, 2017, 9:57:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info