Anyone noticed how turmoil only has 3 breaches per zone instead of 5?

Could be a thing for levelling I guess. But if it's not, that's pretty poor advertising.

3 breaches barely worth it imo.
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2017 5:55:11 AM
3 breaches is still very nice tho xd sure 5 would have made more sense butt ohwell xD
"
Completed 16 Challengessatanttin wrote:
3 breaches is still very nice tho xd sure 5 would have made more sense butt ohwell xD

Not even talking about what made more sense. The announcement stated 5x breach, not 3x.

True did say 5 in the posting.
Oh well, 3 is better than none ;)
Half Clapper Top Cheddar
"
Completed 26 ChallengesMiská wrote:
"
Completed 16 Challengessatanttin wrote:

Not even talking about what made more sense. The announcement stated 5x breach, not 3x.

oh i misread that x'D then they lied to us!
Not a terrible undersight.

I did find "breach" mod in a Vaal side area early on, so maybe it depends on other considerations.

Also, did you full-clear the area(s) in question? Possible that you just didn't come across them.
Edit: Upon further playthough, it is a 3 max limit that I was having too much fun to notice.
the poster formerly known as bronzeback40
Last edited by EpicGoesXerxis on Nov 11, 2017 9:30:15 AM
It's meant to be three breaches like the last Turmoil Event. It's written incorrectly in the posts. We apologise for the miscommunication.
BexSignature2017
That's kinda well dumb? Why is everything 5 but 3 breaches it just ruins the entire thing cuz the three is out of place lol
IGN: I_NO
- ''Daughter this is what's going to happen you're going to be 40/40 in a week''
- ''Then all that money you spend is pretty much nullified CAUSE YOU DON'T LOGIN''
- '' :_; ''
Where does it say turmoil has to stay true to the number "5"?
"
Completed 15 ChallengesAnubis2108 wrote:
Where does it say turmoil has to stay true to the number "5"?

When everything literally says 5 and even the initial part of it says 5 it should be five like you don't need to sprinkle shit to justify it what the fuck lol

Previous turmoil was also 5 and it even 5 breaches or three? like what more do you want in terms of IT SHOULDN'T STAY TRUEEEEEEEEE
IGN: I_NO
- ''Daughter this is what's going to happen you're going to be 40/40 in a week''
- ''Then all that money you spend is pretty much nullified CAUSE YOU DON'T LOGIN''
- '' :_; ''
Last edited by I_NO on Nov 10, 2017 9:57:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info