Anyone noticed how turmoil only has 3 breaches per zone instead of 5?

so because they used the number 5 more than once? you think they should only use the number 5? is that your logic?
"
Anubis2108 wrote:
so because they used the number 5 more than once? you think they should only use the number 5? is that your logic?

What? what the fuck are you even talking about stop arguing with me. When literally everything says 5 of each X league it should be five it's that simple it's not complicated for that matter.

You don't randomly put a 3 in the fucking place.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 10, 2017, 10:12:56 PM
"
What? what the fuck are you even talking about stop arguing with me. When literally everything says 5 of each X league it should be five it's that simple it's not complicated for that matter.

Why?
"
Anubis2108 wrote:
"

Why?

If you consult the book of armaments, you'll see that Bex is correct, and our resident Dino is mistaken:

"Shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrgLj9lOwk
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
WTB 5 Malachai per zone.
Bring back race seasons.
Marketing tricks....

"In Mayhem, areas are inhabited by one of the following mods: 20 x Rogue Exiles, 20 x Tormented Spirits, 20 x Invaders, 20 x Strongboxes or 10 x Breaches. These mods are the same for all players and rotate once per hour. "

So , we can expect 5 breaches XD
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Last edited by zeldzioszka on Nov 11, 2017, 7:11:23 AM
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
Marketing tricks....

"In Mayhem, areas are inhabited by one of the following mods: 20 x Rogue Exiles, 20 x Tormented Spirits, 20 x Invaders, 20 x Strongboxes or 10 x Breaches. These mods are the same for all players and rotate once per hour. "

So , we can expect 5 breaches XD

[Removed by Support] in mayhem it's 10 half of the others! now it's 3 which is a lil more than in mayhem compared at least xD so would be 2.5 they upped it up to 3 so everyone be happy!
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Nov 11, 2017, 5:15:46 PM
I can get 3 breaches playing standard.
What is ggg afraid of here? That 2 extra breaches for 10 days is gonna ruin std economy?
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:
I can get 3 breaches playing standard.
What is ggg afraid of here? That 2 extra breaches for 10 days is gonna ruin std economy?

Exactly my thoughts - this event is really disappointing, there is just not too much difference to the normal leaque or standard. And like others already pointed out - there isnt even an economy to destroy in standard, even 10 days of mayhem non-voided would be like a drop in the ocean...
Last edited by marcmarc on Nov 11, 2017, 1:30:05 PM
Because other mods aren't as much of a time-consuming clusterfuck as Breach and don't mess up the XP progression so hard. It's not really rocket science (well, unless you're I_NO, I guess).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info