10-Day Turmoil

Hey Can I keep my Char/stash/items after event ends?
Did GGG forget to reset their time? The countdown timer seems to be an hour behind.
Last edited by stef_ruvx on Nov 10, 2017, 1:46:36 PM
Sooo.. can I join or am I to late??
"
vpsnake wrote:
"
These prizes are shared with the 10-Day Turmoil HC Event and 10-Day Turmoil HC Solo Event.

Does it mean only hardcore players will be able to get XXlvl threshold rewards?

I would also love to know that,cus it's not clear. In the previus post when they announced it,it was clear for me that you can win those xlvl prices in any mode but now they say it's shared between hc+hcsf, so whaattt?
"
Rasmoras192 wrote:
"
vpsnake wrote:
"
These prizes are shared with the 10-Day Turmoil HC Event and 10-Day Turmoil HC Solo Event.

Does it mean only hardcore players will be able to get XXlvl threshold rewards?

I would also love to know that,cus it's not clear. In the previus post when they announced it,it was clear for me that you can win those xlvl prices in any mode but now they say it's shared between hc+hcsf, so whaattt?

you are reading the rewards within the event info for non-hc/non-ssf, it doesn't need to list itself in the prizes because that's a given...
Life will be technically better Soon TM
"
waskely wrote:

you are reading the rewards within the event info for non-hc/non-ssf, it doesn't need to list itself in the prizes because that's a given...

You'r right that was my first thought,but that seemed too obvious and I started to complicate things. My bad :-)
It's almost 8:00 pm (20:00), why does the counter say 1:20h?

Hmmm.. forum says its 6:40 now (not 7:40 pm).
My English is Bad. I will make the Event. I See i Must Register? How does this work?

Greez
"
christian77 wrote:
My English is Bad. I will make the Event. I See i Must Register? How does this work?

Greez

Deutsch?
Events und Rennen stehen unter der Liste mit den Charakteren. Einfach auf Join/Beitreten klicken, einen Charakter erstellen und es kann losgehen.
Is it normal to not exist on the Ladder? I'm above the minimum level but I don't show up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info