3.1 KimiiG's LowLife RF/SR. Facetank whole Atlas! 1.4m+ dps.

i played alot of lowlife RF guardian in hc (shaper farmed) and i will say in regards of phonix guardian its not that bad. just keep that ruby flask ready and try avoid the spins and dont eat the blast. the biggest death trap is acculy the birds that do extensive damage if they are allowed to stack. vital here is not roling AOE or GMP on map. and a clever pos in one of the 4 corners can a single sweep with SR remove all the small birds, this makes it a very duable fight. but still harder then the other guardian, one death trap. dont move in the zone where the minitaur is moving undergrond. thats a inst death trap. you can tank him popping up on you but not standing on top of hes path.

https://pastebin.com/KwSYkNYn

i tryed to realy min max it, but both ring slots and gloves are not super tier.

here is the pastebin for my lvl 100 HC harbinger char. one big diff is i dont think the shaper gloves are worth it vs a delirum glove since you dont stack str. further more, using a +2 scepter or unset ring+ the quest reward jewel i gives one more max res, and one more max res from flasks( + all the other flask bonus) i think that is to big a bonus to pass. the helmet spot is a to strong item slot to give up for no realy good stats. a broken crown hat will be easy to start of with and baten breath belt also realy strong. adding tons of damage chaos res that are vital to start your char with prior to presense. starting league i use the Valyrian ring and a Es, res, dex neck since i dont wanna sacrifice the armor and Rf damage from dropping 20% life.

using the vertex and sintrek gives me 2500 evasion. with witch fire brew up that gives me more then 5k evasion + the blind. making thoes evasion realy work propperly together with that hefty phys mitigation. i acculy dodge or block shaper slams more often then i get hit. and i drop to around 50% es standing my ground and eathing the slams. very effective to fast kill the boss

further more the warcry for uber lab is super good.. 15 MS and attack speed and cast speed is doing alot for clear speed, and stacking SR. a lvl 21 will EC will give you a nice 414 regen+ the 3 end charges. a solid boost for substaining any boss fight.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Dec 4, 2017, 5:02:50 PM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
i played alot of lowlife RF guardian in hc (shaper farmed) and i will say in regards of phonix guardian its not that bad. just keep that ruby flask ready and try avoid the spins and dont eat the blast. the biggest death trap is acculy the birds that do extensive damage if they are allowed to stack. vital here is not roling AOE or GMP on map. and a clever pos in one of the 4 corners can a single sweep with SR remove all the small birds, this makes it a very duable fight. but still harder then the other guardian, one death trap. dont move in the zone where the minitaur is moving undergrond. thats a inst death trap. you can tank him popping up on you but not standing on top of hes path.

https://pastebin.com/KwSYkNYn

i tryed to realy min max it, but both ring slots and gloves are not super tier.

here is the pastebin for my lvl 100 HC harbinger char. one big diff is i dont think the shaper gloves are worth it vs a delirum glove since you dont stack str. further more, using a +2 scepter or unset ring+ the quest reward jewel i gives one more max res, and one more max res from flasks( + all the other flask bonus) i think that is to big a bonus to pass. the helmet spot is a to strong item slot to give up for no realy good stats. a broken crown hat will be easy to start of with and baten breath belt also realy strong. adding tons of damage chaos res that are vital to start your char with prior to presense. starting league i use the Valyrian ring and a Es, res, dex neck since i dont wanna sacrifice the armor and Rf damage from dropping 20% life.

using the vertex and sintrek gives me 2500 evasion. with witch fire brew up that gives me more then 5k evasion + the blind. making thoes evasion realy work propperly together with that hefty phys mitigation. i acculy dodge or block shaper slams more often then i get hit. and i drop to around 50% es standing my ground and eathing the slams. very effective to fast kill the boss

further more the warcry for uber lab is super good.. 15 MS and attack speed and cast speed is doing alot for clear speed, and stacking SR. a lvl 21 will EC will give you a nice 414 regen+ the 3 end charges. a solid boost for substaining any boss fight.

Shaper gloves are totally worth it, it gives almost 3k ES. What do you mean one more max res? we both have 91 maximum fire resistance?. Yes my helmet can be upgraded for better stats, however my helmet cost me 35chaos, meanwhile vertex + SR enchant 10+ex. Sintrek + 2% enchant another 10 exalt (at the moment 1 at 10ex and 1 at 16ex on sale at poe trade). We have the same amount of ES, even thought I've seven less level. This build dosen't focus around expensive ES items or enchants. It was made around STR for a reason. My LL RF build is dirty cheap compared to any other LL RF build. I can clear and facetank everything for 3-5 ex investment.

I still wouldn't fight phoenix, it's just stupid and too risky. Better just do other guardians since you can facetank them imo. I actually turned RF off and just facetanked Phoenix with SR alone. For your tips on Shaper.. just facetank the slam, he usually misses it anyway. On HC league, i would just move away from it anyway, not that hard to dodge, even if he hit's, you end up like 40% of your ES. Like you suggested, I would definitely run Endurance Cry and Immortal call + Inc.duration on HC league. On SC however, it just isn't necessary, since Vaal lightning trap is more useful to nuke bosses faster down. Thanks for insights, Cheers!
any update since we have patch notes for 3.1?
"
azell1000 wrote:
any update since we have patch notes for 3.1?

Pointless until we have the passive tree. We will have to wait until tomorrow.
Anything new about the passive tree now it's up?
Did anything change with the rise of the phoenix shield nerf? (from 8% res to 5%).
I'm looking for a way around having to use a lvl 21(alternative) blood magic gem for the purity of ice+blood magic+vitality+blood magic(lvl21) aura group, any help would be appreciated.
"
ensolons wrote:
I'm looking for a way around having to use a lvl 21(alternative) blood magic gem for the purity of ice+blood magic+vitality+blood magic(lvl21) aura group, any help would be appreciated.

Try using a Conqueror's Efficacy jewel while you get the lvl 21 Blood magic.

Edit. And by the way. Is there something wrong with Path of Building and energy shield regen calculations?

Ingame and PoB numbers greatly differ in my character.

https://i.imgur.com/xhdYMht.png
Last edited by Sinkin on Dec 14, 2017, 6:04:07 PM
"
Sinkin wrote:
"
ensolons wrote:

Try using a Conqueror's Efficacy jewel while you get the lvl 21 Blood magic.

Edit. And by the way. Is there something wrong with Path of Building and energy shield regen calculations?

Ingame and PoB numbers greatly differ in my character.

https://i.imgur.com/xhdYMht.png

Did exactly this and was able to run the 5th aura using a lvl 18 blood magic(with lvl 3 enlighten).

Looking at another 120c:ish C now to run the high lvl purity of fire. Gonna use the vertex helm instead of corrupted shaper gloves to get away abit cheaper, losing the 30% elemental damage on rare helm.

Maybe not the cheapest starter build, heh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info