Timeline Over the Next Few Weeks

New League: Path of Nerf's.

Every character will now be physically unable to kill shaper. We feel that any character able to kill Shaper, should not be able to.

Every character able to kill shaper the fastest, in every class, will be deleted.

This leads us in to a new round of races.., Prizes for who can kill shaper the SLOWEST.
Last edited by iamnotspock on Nov 5, 2017, 7:45:35 PM
At least we get to know when they announce it. ^_^
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
iamnotspock wrote:
New League: Path of Nerf's.

Every character will now be physically unable to kill shaper. We feel that any character able to kill Shaper, should not be able to.

Every character able to kill shaper the fastest, in every class, will be deleted.

This leads us in to a new round of races.., Prizes for who can kill shaper the SLOWEST.

But wouldn't that just start a chain of deleted characters?
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
And what's the news exactly?
disappointed...

no announcement of an announcement of an announcement : (
i can be your hero %Bex_GGG%
i can kiss away the pain
i will stand by you forever
you can take my breath away
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
Last edited by HQuality on Nov 5, 2017, 8:08:26 PM
Fix imp vaal haste, thx.
Time to prove whether or not you've learned anything from the past few months. If you don't unnerf CoC, AoE, density, double dipping, and boss hp/reward changes, well, you clearly haven't.

Don't let us down this time, GGG.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
my birthday is on 5th december. What about giving me demigods as present :)
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
please make one handed spear MTX for thrusting weapons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info