Timeline Over the Next Few Weeks

please add 5x harbingers to the list of possible outcomes. harbinger should be included in the event that you guys run after.

Easy on the nerfing please! :-)

Bow wielding players suffered a hit for 3.0 - and maybe looking at some small tweaks as even with perfect equipment we struggle against single boss types whereas other builds don't.

I'm not asking anything OP but just to give bow loving players a little TLC down the line!
Great Builds [3.1] Used By Me or Guild Mates:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995010
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250/page/1
Check out Engineering Eternity on YT - no B.S. right to the point reference videos, and more! Good Stuff...
bring back karma koin :/
Please back Buff ES :P
"
Danjf wrote:
Easy on the nerfing please! :-)

Bow wielding players suffered a hit for 3.0 - and maybe looking at some small tweaks as even with perfect equipment we struggle against single boss types whereas other builds don't.

I'm not asking anything OP but just to give bow loving players a little TLC down the line!

Errr...bows haven't been nerfed since forever. Melee is still tough. AoE nerfs hit loads of spells and melee too. Etc. Projectiles are the one type of room-clearing/off-screening mechanic that's still as effective as it's ever been. And they can still kill single targets as well as any of the others too.

GGG don't need to nerf the damage. But if they wanna be fair to all builds, then most projectiles need to have their range cut significantly. Ranged characters ought to be able to pelt from across the screen, not across several screens. That doesn't allow mobs, even ranged mobs, to hit back at all.
Last edited by Exile009 on Nov 6, 2017, 12:39:59 AM
Hype!

"
We'll be officially unveiling the content of this expansion, its companion challenge league and new supporter packs on Thursday November 16th (PST). (Yes, this is an announcement of an announcement.)

Does it mean that new supporter pack will be announced on November 16th or they will be available to purchase at this date?
Dear GGG, PLEASE make Ethereal Knives an Attack! It is arguably the best/coolest ability in the game in my opinion, but it's rendered unfit for end game content. Please just.. make it work T_T
Announception... I like it.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
You said to introduce the new content 3 weeks before release. Now after you pushed the release, you also pushed the announcement date? FeeldBadMen

I am waiting since weeks for a teaser.
cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info