Timeline Over the Next Few Weeks

Really excited to hear about the new content! It's crazy that we're already at the cusp of another expansion. I really appreciate all of the hard work that You do GGG! LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
"
KelloPudgerro wrote:
Plz more breach and less harbringer. Also please dont nerf things to the ground again.

MUHAHA NERF BABY NERF!!!

I love when OP s**t get the Nerf Bat 😈
SSF since ~OB
We need more bosses like uber azri/ Shaper!
Uber Shaper and Shaped Atziri?
Harbinger has been one of my least favorite leagues. Kind of hoping for it to end already and see something interesting.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Lab hype!
Cant wait for the nerfs this time. Elemental hit is so close to being viable!
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
RIP zerker.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
When will the Legacy portal be available?

Untainted Paradise is a fun map every time it shows up, which appears to be pretty infrequent. You should add to that Zana popup series:

Bank Run: only drops good currency (jewelers, fuses, chaos, regals, exalts, divines); Rare humanoid monster packs only; based on the Oriath Square. No Experience earned. 2 portals only.

Land of the Gods: One portal; Only top 30 or so most desired uniques (past and present) drop (in some ratio); Only map bosses and rogue exiles as monsters (2 bosses per unique in map). Half inventory space. Experienced earned. Orchard style map tile set. Start in the middle, non linear, not confined like torture Chamber. Boss levels dictated by character level.

Zana dailies would be "mandatory" right after prayers and offerings.

Test it for 3.1 please.

"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Wow you guys are really just running demigods dominance into the ground. At this point is it the most rewarded demigod? I would bet money it is.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info