Timeline Over the Next Few Weeks

Nice! How's my div card coming? :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Nov 5, 2017, 6:09:13 PM
The most I'm looking forward to to 3.1.0 is the Lightning Tendrils rework.
God let there a threshold for that.
Please allow spell echo/multistrike to work with vaal skills
I'm kinda disapointed you are not running 15 days and really decided to go for 10. Did my best here -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2023696/page/1 to get a 15 days, got a lot of positive feedback, it seems it doesnt matter.

stop nerfing everything to the ground and killing skills.
Stop creating useless new uniques, give us something really good. It's being a while since we don't see a very good new unique item such as belly of the beast or kaom's heart, etc. The garbage ammount of uniques only gets bigger and the good ones still very old ones.

-> Harbinguer league was awful. Level 90+ dropping alchemy shards from harbinguers was the worst league I ever played.

-> Give us something like Breach or Perandus league that was by far the best leagues this game has ever had. =)
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 5, 2017, 6:19:08 PM
I hope alot of skill gems are reworked to be good im tired of using the same old skills
IGN:SYVRUS
Please GGG, do "legacy league Talisman" as a Zana mod.
What I mean for "legacy league Talisman"?

Easy, just make it so white talismans are non existant... So at least we will get a blue tier 4 after 125 freaking zana mods...

I actually loved talisman, but the white ones were too annoying. Also removing the condition for 5 DIFFERENT talismans would help to make it feel better and just get rid of bad talismans ASAP.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
Maskawisewin wrote:
Launch the support packs alongside the league this time please and whoever made the Harbinger support packs needs to be retrained. They were incredibly ugly.

Harbinger supporter pack has a very good value in it: armour set + cape + pet + weapon effect + character effect. And in general has a good quality of work in it. But special effects (especially on the helmet) is ruin it for me.

I also really look forward to the new supporter packs.
ign: Bikvin
3.0 was about new lore content

and it has been boring for most hardcore players that grind and grind

For the launch of 3.0 ive been waiting for 3.1

hoping it would be about balance, mechanics and content

What i really am wishing is that 3.1 will be a major reVisit of precious league mechanics

Legacy sure was a flashback but it was just a mirror, they just threw the old content without updating it or adding stuff

i hope 3.1 is about Old leagues reworked on steroid, to bring to light their true potential

especially prophecy with fated items
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Nov 5, 2017, 6:49:01 PM
Lets hope for some amazing end game content around T17. End game is where it is at. They fixed leveling to be amazing, now just need some fun end game past spamming guardian runs or atziri to get keys to run the higher level.
I'm really curious about the upcoming 3.1 expansion reveal.

Not too long until the announcement, yay!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info