Trade Manifesto

"
Shadowlines wrote:
This type of trading also makes people communicate and make even friends.
lmao what a bad joke.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
This is a start, but there needs to be consequences for non-responsive traders. I'm not saying for the average trader, I'm saying for the obvious price fixer. Say, if they get flagged X amount of times they received a time out from trading.
We neee a better trade system, we need a in game system, not a browser and game. The developers philosophy is a joke, people hate iterating, people don't respond to 1c selling. The game drops millions of itens, and we need to click one by one (no quality lie "WTF"). If you don't want put action house, at least put the site trade in game.
/r/agedlikemilk
wtb soj
Items do indeed matter. Which is why I never trade.
really chris? this is the reason why you will not have an auction house?

Excuse me but this is really stupid, and YOU are just making the pleasure and gaming difficult for us players. and i can do the same thing as you and write a big post to explain you why...but i don't think it'll will be helpfull, because you must change you way you think.

have you really played poe? and feel what it mean to make 2 min to do a map and 30 min to just take drops?

or

have you tried to buy item from another player? and waist hours and hours....

Auction house is a must have for an arpg like poe, we all here love the game but we are at the same time annoyed about this trading system.

the real important question is not if you have to make an auction house, but HOW to implemant it how to make it perfect without let players abuse or boting or cheating...

For me, you have just decided to not make an auction house..that's all, because all what you said have no sens....just to excuse you...put your ego appart and go make us a real auction house..

think again about this Chris, we are on 2021 and many other players will start go out and i'm sure they will not make this error..because auction house is a real pleasure for many players.

Peace :)
Last edited by Mutsu on Feb 8, 2021, 1:22:10 PM
just came here to say screw this.
Trade is garbage. Either remove it or make it a painless process
trade not working at all OR work SUPER VERY slow!

i think its bots ddos it or some way like hacks try to break game...

or 3rd party progs break trade with mass requests or bots
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Hi,
can someone from GGG staff please explain to me how the developers' choice of not having an auction house and enforcing manual trade goes along with content like Ritual, Maven or Heist, where you can't exit the area for a long time?

Also, thinking that making trade slower results in more equal chances for all players is BS. Newer players are discouraged to trade after not getting a response after 10 trade requests. They also won't go through the trouble of buying or selling harvest crafts on discord, like experienced players do. Not to mention that they will also fall for price fixers (who only exist because there is no auction house with a 'buy' button where you could just buy their underpriced items).

If anything, you are hindering new players by refusing to add some qol to your game.
"
serasmom wrote:
Hi,
can someone from GGG staff please explain to me how the developers' choice of not having an auction house and enforcing manual trade goes along with content like Ritual, Maven or Heist, where you can't exit the area for a long time?

Also, thinking that making trade slower results in more equal chances for all players is BS. Newer players are discouraged to trade after not getting a response after 10 trade requests. They also won't go through the trouble of buying or selling harvest crafts on discord, like experienced players do. Not to mention that they will also fall for price fixers (who only exist because there is no auction house with a 'buy' button where you could just buy their underpriced items).

If anything, you are hindering new players by refusing to add some qol to your game.

I think the reason is that even if they made trade easier, GGG thinks that it would still benefit the traders the most, because most players would still not use those systems. I get this from the part where they say that if you’re reading the post your among the most engaged players.

I know a lot of casual/regular players, and only one of them ‘finally’ (we only started playing this league) started considering trading an option. It’s not in those players’ mindset to engage with this, but that doesn’t mean that those players don’t want a chance at getting good drops, hence GGG’s reluctance because they’d have to either make the game significantly easier for both traders and everyone else (simply pushing the equilibrium), or just easier for traders (reducing drop rates). This of course doesn’t make much sense to more dedicated players, like the majority reading this thread, because we consider ourselves to be the norm, even though we are arguably not.
I like many kinds of games 😊
Last edited by ArchSecter on Feb 13, 2021, 5:29:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info