Trade Manifesto

@PlatoniusIII
I would love to see some of the stats you've asked for.

I'm probably not the norm.
But I do not sell...period. I've tried it, and I don't like the time it takes.

If I could put an item in my stash (exists), set a price for it (exists), and just let someone buy it direct without needing to meet up (doesn't exist), that would be my dream.

I don't need or want an auction house or any bidding.
I just want to drop an item in my stash, name my price, and get my currency whenever someone buys it.

From a purchasing perspective, I'd love a search board, and a buy direct option.

I think that would help with a lot of the perpetually afk/not online listings to influence prices.
"
SatosPoE wrote:
But I do not sell...period. I've tried it, and I don't like the time it takes.

That's the point I'm making. Selling is very intrusive - you need to stop what you're doing to go to your hideout to complete a trade.

Seeing you only have a few challenges completed I'd guess you're a casual player as well. GGG keeps talking about the wealth gap, but with casual players NOT selling the gap will be bigger than when it's less cumbersome to sell items. Though that leaves that people that play a lot and progress farther will also find better and more expensive items...
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!
Surprised to find this thread here.

Current state of trading is - CANCER.

Such toxic environment. So many scammers, scamming left and right. All trust is lost, game enjoyment ruined.

But hey, it is nice to know that GGG is "going to do something in the future" about it.
"

But hey, it is nice to know that GGG is "going to do something in the future" about it.

Future™ = Soon™
"
Surprised to find this thread here.

Current state of trading is - CANCER.

Such toxic environment. So many scammers, scamming left and right. All trust is lost, game enjoyment ruined.

they just make it uncomfortable to disencourage you. which obviously works.

cancer is a terminal illness
"
Tyrion2 wrote:
"

Future™ = Soon™

Nothing seems to change for Blight, so not Soon™ enough!
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!
" the trade system is making me literally hate the game."

I dont see how an intelligent person can read this over and over and do nothing to even try to improve the game.

Chris and PoE will be known for the huge passive tree, and the ultimate failure to make simple obvious QoL changes to core things like trade.

PoE - that game where to trade for basic things like maps that let you even access content, you had to log out, cut and paste info, and do it 40 more times to get a trade. Thats how you'll be remembered.
make better antibot system and bot detected protection pls

also remove lab ladder or make prize jewel random to top 50 (chance to win anyone from top 50 randomly picked) to stop monopoly and cheats
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Few changes in the trade system that could improve it a lot.

1: we can search for an item without leaving the game (alt-tab), see who's selling it and if the player is afk or not (ie : if he doesn't move for more than 2min, consider him AFK). No more trade site. We shouldn't have to leave the game to buy something.

2: if you whisper someone and he can't answer (delve, lab, breach, legion, incursion), let us know!
-player : Hi, i would like to buy your tabula rasa for 17 mirrors.
-automatic response : *seller* in in delve.

3: trade should works like this for league :
First week, nothing change. You have to whisper the player and move to his hideout (jesus, WHO thought this was a good idea?!).
Second week : items worth less than 15 chaos can be freely traded without visiting the seller's hideout (a message appears : *someone* bought your *item* for 5 chaos)
Third week to the end of the league : all items worth less than an exalt can be freely traded.
It would also (greatly) help those starting the league late. No one will bother leaving a red map for 1-2 alchemy.

4 : with the incoming change to the masters missions, it will be possible to log in and do 15 incursions and 10 zana missions in succession. Make it possible to disable trading when doing lab/league/master missions:
-disable trading
-enable trading
-enable trading : minimum price -->
buyer - hi, i would like to buy your tabula rasa for 17 chaos
automatic response - the player is in delve and has disabled trading for item worth less than 25 chaos.

"
ligong2 wrote:
Few changes in the trade system that could improve it a lot.

1: we can search for an item without leaving the game (alt-tab), see who's selling it and if the player is afk or not (ie : if he doesn't move for more than 2min, consider him AFK). No more trade site. We shouldn't have to leave the game to buy something.

2: if you whisper someone and he can't answer (delve, lab, breach, legion, incursion), let us know!
-player : Hi, i would like to buy your tabula rasa for 17 mirrors.
-automatic response : *seller* in in delve.

3: trade should works like this for league :
First week, nothing change. You have to whisper the player and move to his hideout (jesus, WHO thought this was a good idea?!).
Second week : items worth less than 15 chaos can be freely traded without visiting the seller's hideout (a message appears : *someone* bought your *item* for 5 chaos)
Third week to the end of the league : all items worth less than an exalt can be freely traded.
It would also (greatly) help those starting the league late. No one will bother leaving a red map for 1-2 alchemy.

4 : with the incoming change to the masters missions, it will be possible to log in and do 15 incursions and 10 zana missions in succession. Make it possible to disable trading when doing lab/league/master missions:
-disable trading
-enable trading
-enable trading : minimum price -->
buyer - hi, i would like to buy your tabula rasa for 17 chaos
automatic response - the player is in delve and has disabled trading for item worth less than 25 chaos.

+1

These will definitely improve the current system.

At the moment it is not working at all. You forcing 2 groups of people together, that should not be.

1st Group, annoyed having to stop in a map to do a 1 alc trade, 2nd group, guy that need specific gem that his class can't buy, and he has been whispering people, with online status, for an hour, without getting any kind of response.

You are supposed to make these features enjoyable, like the rest of the game, aside from lab, not more stressful and frustrating.

This league is awesome (Blight), and having a blast with the revival of the Necro, but honestly had had some terrible experiences with irritated toxic people, pissed off at this shitty trade system, and not knowing the proper procedures...

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info