Trade Manifesto

"
Completed 14 ChallengesKrish25 wrote:
-If someone decides to buy your item, you get a msg in-game informing you about the sale and whether you simply accept or reject. No matter where you are map / delve etc with a simple "accept" your item is sold.

Yeah. Could live with that!
"
Completed 4 ChallengesPlatoniusIII wrote:
"
Completed 14 ChallengesKrish25 wrote:
-If someone decides to buy your item, you get a msg in-game informing you about the sale and whether you simply accept or reject. No matter where you are map / delve etc with a simple "accept" your item is sold.

Yeah. Could live with that!

Could live with that too. +1
Off till next league - Trading killed me again
Everything said in this manifesto reads like shit excuses to me. If I want a specific unique there is no way in hell I can simply farm for it. Aside from Oni... Which I heard on average takes 11 hours. Of which is completely boring. No fucking way in hell am I going to reset the Very first zone a billion times for one item drop.

This manifesto claims it's fun to get upgrades from drops... If only drops weren't 99.9% of the time a complete waste of time. Than I might actually look at them. Even with a loot filter this is still true.

When I read this all I see is GGG doesn't really give a shit what it's players think. I mean look Sulphite is still in the game.

If you don't believe me just look at the manifest again. It talks about easy trade verses hard trade. And than goes on to only list cons on easy trade.

"
Chris wrote:
The goal of our trade site isn't to fundamentally change how trade works, it's just to provide an alternative to other community sites for players who want to have options (or use a language other than English!)
LOL ya sure. Not like when POE.Trade went down over 90% of the players in my clan stopped playing until it came back up. No that never happened.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Oct 10, 2018, 9:46:13 PM
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
Everything said in this manifesto reads like shit excuses to me.

I recommend reading it again, then, but more slowly.
"
Completed 20 ChallengesVrotappel wrote:
The most frustrating, irritating part of this game.

Most relevant answer of this thread.
Off till next league - Trading killed me again
That trade website is nice idea
Works good atm

good work guys
I believe the implementation of better trading allows for more people to enjoy the game, because let's just think about this:

If trade systems are good:
- Traders play more because they can trade freely
- Players who like to trade can trade and be happy
- Players who do not like to trade, can choose not to trade or play SSF

If trade systems are bad:
- Traders cannot trade and will quit or play much less
- PLayers who like to trade will quit or play much less
- Players who do not like to trade will continue to not trade or play SSF

So, as you can see, taking away the choice for players will result in a negative impact to the game.

Make trading better, it will make the gamers happy and those who do not wish to trade, well... they will keep not trading or will continue in their SSF environment.
I think the system is 90% of where it should be. For me I think the one change they need to add is rather than trading player to player instead you find the item on the trade site, go to the players hideout and access their stash, take the item you want out for the buyout price asked (you only get to see publicly viewable stash tabs, not all).

It still has some difficulty/work involved to trade but takes out the whisper 50 players requirement/frustration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info