[3.2] 9k-11k ES, 60-100k Armor, CI Aegis Guardian (Shaper, HoGM, Rippy Map Mods)

I finally have time to see all the animation loops each monster has.
Worst enemy to this build is (next to freezing on CI) time. Time plays against you.
But for gods...what is time anyways.
"
NabD wrote:
Hi, do you mind showing which Ascendancy points to take first?

Yup.

It's Radiant Faith -> then Bastion of Hope -> then Time of Need -> Unwavering Faith last.

Now, you can take Time of Need before Bastion of Hope, but I find the stun immunity more helpful earlier. Radiant Faith is always first because of ES boost.

"
Kiddow wrote:
I finally have time to see all the animation loops each monster has.
Worst enemy to this build is (next to freezing on CI) time. Time plays against you.
But for gods...what is time anyways.

All I know; time is a valuable thing. Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings. Watch it count down to the end of the day. The clock ticks life away, it's so unreal.

Ahem. I couldn't help myself.
(⌐■_■)
Hello,

I plan to do this build as my next hardcore character. If I get enough currency to get all Reckless Defenses which are very expensive (25c each) in HC.

Which version would you advise ? I'm hesitating between the CI 1-curse and the CI regen V3.

Thanks
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
"
wichtounet wrote:
Hello,

I plan to do this build as my next hardcore character. If I get enough currency to get all Reckless Defenses which are very expensive (25c each) in HC.

Which version would you advise ? I'm hesitating between the CI 1-curse and the CI regen V3.

Thanks

I'd advise you to take the CI 1-Curse. It's more solid against a variety of hard map mods. You can also modify it for higher regen if you feel the need.
(⌐■_■)
Just need to say that this build is awesome. Great job coming up with this! I was doing a level 78 Hallowed ground map today with my Level 85 windripper and died 3 times. Then tried my dual strike gladiator and died twice. Switched to this guy that I recently respecced into, but haven't optimized yet and killed all the bosses. Was only level 74 and didn't even have merciless lab done yet on this character. Took a long time since my scorching ray links aren't leveled yet, but never dropped under half ES.

Now I'm anxious to get this guy leveled and get his gear optimized. Think I found my new go to boss killer and red mapper.

Spoiler
Last edited by stoudtlr on Mar 19, 2018, 6:04:06 PM
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
wichtounet wrote:
Hello,

Thanks

I'd advise you to take the CI 1-Curse. It's more solid against a variety of hard map mods. You can also modify it for higher regen if you feel the need.

Thanks, I'll go that way then!

Turns out I was able to buy almost everything at a bargain, now I need to save to afford an Enlighten 3 :S
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Killed everything that blocks our way in Wraeclast.

Facetank everything that tends to kill us.

No problem with Uber Atziri double flameblast (needless to cast any flask):
"
Killed everything that blocks our way in Wraeclast.

Facetank everything that tends to kill us.

Which version did you use? Any PoB if possible?
Thanks
Last edited by Zepepsico on Mar 20, 2018, 3:32:45 PM
"

what the....
(⌐■_■)
"
Zepepsico wrote:
Which version did you use? Any PoB if possible?
Thanks

Yea sure, I actually tweak the tree to best suit my play style.

pob: https://pastebin.com/wDhuW9MU

I did not use the weapon that suggested by OP.

Instead, I'm using doryani for more damage.

To compensate the block chance, I used this watcher's eye jewel (additional block chance while affected by determination).

I have used some legacy items, but you can do it without them too ^^.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"
RPGlitch wrote:
what the....

Thank you for the build though ^^.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info