[3.2] 9k-11k ES, 60-100k Armor, CI Aegis Guardian (Shaper, HoGM, Rippy Map Mods)

I wanna try out your version of the build with the 50k 900k dps tree but I have one question. Which gem setup should I use? The one on the weapon or the one in the gem setup tab?
Would you mind going a bit more in-depth into the 1-Curse CI build? I'm curious about the setup you have on your "Aeridyne" character and have a few questions, like why you take Searing Bond and how I can improve my DPS without losing Block Chance.

Also I found a pretty funny alternative to the Watcher's Eye Jewel for those that can't afford it...

You miss out on some armor, sure... but that armor only equates to about 1% phys dmg res and you get to keep the much-needed ES recharge. Only downside is you SOMETIMES take 10% more dmg, but it's not a problem for such a tanky build. The best part is it only costs 1alch. Pretty good for replacing a 5ex jewel, if you ask me.

Also instead of a standard rare belt, I'm using this:
Last edited by LadyTank on May 30, 2018, 10:55:54 PM
Hi what will be the best version Ci
am only do Sr no rf
Stupid question, but with death's door do we still need to have anit-bleeding flask? also love the build still leveling but got all the items and at 68 i was able to do a t10 rare map with the divine vessel attached.
EDIT 2: Interesting that the Red Nightmare variation is marked as "FULL DPS" as the jewel itself doesn't add anything to our DPS :-)

EDIT: Aaaah, I didn't realize the Pastebin links _under_ the build links was something different :-)

So, let me rephrase:

Which version is the recommended one for (safe) Guardian/Shaper kill being a bad player with not too much experience with the boss mechanics? The red nightmare one?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, very interesting build, I'd love to try the CI version. Unfortunately it is unclear to me where exactly to find the correct gear, passive tree and skill gem setup in the correct combination.
It would be awesome if you could provide a link or a more clear section for the CI version (should you ever find the time :-)

Thx, and - good job already!

Addendum: I'd also love to see the correct setup for the Red Nightmare variant as I happen to be a lucky owner of this shiny piece of jewel :-)
When adding the jewel to my tree I don't get any DPS improvement in PoB, although I should be getting 5 % of my fire damage as extra chaos damage, shouldn't I?
Last edited by SoilnRock on Jul 26, 2018, 4:56:58 PM
I would like to thank RPGlitch for this thread and this concept :)

I have taken your build in a slightly different direction with the inclusion of
, which allows a much tankier build versus elemental damage with very little downside. My dps is however even worse.

I made a thread to discuss it for those interested.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/s1Hh2Hbu
Hey,

still playing around with this build: I have substituted Purity of Elements for Herald of Ash and Orb of Storms for Blade Vortex atm.
I think it improves clear speed as well as single target damage. Check out my character "Otavato" if you're interested!

Referring to your build links: the DPS values are actually not correct for the linked lvl 94 characters as you have used all passive points from a lvl 100 character in PoB ...
Last edited by SoilnRock on Aug 10, 2018, 9:53:33 AM
Is this build still viable for 3.4?
"
SoilnRock wrote:

Referring to your build links: the DPS values are actually not correct for the linked lvl 94 characters as you have used all passive points from a lvl 100 character in PoB ...

Ah, oops. I'll correct it once I get the patch notes for 3.4 and update the guide.

"
Moriartixx wrote:
Is this build still viable for 3.4?

Yup, still works.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:

Ah, oops. I'll correct it once I get the patch notes for 3.4 and update the guide.

You're alive! Hype! Looking forward to you updating the guide! I'd love a few more words about the different versions (Original/CI/Red Nightmare) and their pros and cons.

Love the build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info