A Four-year Release Retrospective

Gz to GGG on four years, and cheers to many more!
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
A great retrospective, I had some feels reading the past and remembering the times that came by.

Here hoping to continue what you do.Off we go for the future,destination unknown
Bye bye desync!
the best is yet to come really?! so what were getting 20 acts, a second atlas challenge and a second ascendancy this time coming with a second passive skill tree? Cause that's about what it would take I think, You guys have done such a good job thus far.
"
Xedralya wrote:
Bex, you and I became regulars in the PoE world at the same time, and I remember how excited I was when I heard that you were being set up to be community manager. You’ve been such a bright spot on the fan community, and your memes remain so very spicy hot. Look at you - you’re the community manager now.

Halfway through that piece I started thinking, “Oh, this had better not be the part where she leaves to work at EA!” Disaster averted. (Fuuuck that sentence.)

Here’s hoping we get to hear many more seasons of BotW narrated by our beloved CM in the leagues to come!

Your post means very much to me. Thank you <3
Was the pvp patch such a disapointment for the team?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Congrats GGG, I really enjoyed these 4 years on this awesome game, and I'm going to support you as much as I can for the next years of Path of Exile history.

Thanks Bex, Thanks Chris, Thanks to all people of this company for their good work <3
Please get your house in order.

GGG are the Riot games of the Southern hemisphere, and just like LoL is sloughing off players and potential customers at a rate of 10s of thousands a day due to being run by children, essentially, PoE will too.

Can't continue this downward trend of rapidly diminishing client-downloads-to-concurrent-player figures. At some pt, not only will most people continue to uninstall before Act 2, but those with 100's of exalts worth of gear will become too frustrated with the game.

You did the "foundation players" a massive and I do mean massive disservice by partnering with Microsoft to waste resources-
resources which had been contributed by PC players with the expectation the funds would be used to enhance the PC experience, only to see an xBox port that any and all industry types could have told you was DoA, then you waste *even more* resources on a china port.

Blizzard successfully killed off 5 franchises, and if GGG believe they are beyond reproach, which seems to be the current mind set of the dev team (unless they are simply trolling us, which I do not entirely discount), they will fall faster and harder than Riot Games is set to.
Last edited by Orca_Orcinus on Oct 24, 2017, 1:11:02 AM
been following poe since the start .. love how the game has evolved :).
i see a lot of people saying "it's already been 4 years" .. but 4 years sound little to me from a small indie title to one of top games all round!
dang yo
These are the gem :)

Happy birthday PoE :)
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info