Delete lab pls

^
>hype up 3.0
>release 3.0
>no new maps
>otherwise pretty poor league
>its 4 months long
wake me up when its december
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
What are the lv 66 and 67 legacy maps? How can people get these in Harbinger?
Last edited by Sambenmaggie on Oct 16, 2017, 9:45:54 PM
How does these stats help you make a better game?

You must track the stats for a specific reason...
...what is the utility?
Really 1.3% on 36 challenges? I had them done in like 2 weeks so hows that even possible
Tfw in the top 1.3% that has all challenge rewards. #feelsamazingman

Also, LOL @ >33% just sitting in their hideouts.
"
tacotiklah wrote:
Tfw in the top 1.3% that has all challenge rewards. #feelsamazingman

Also, LOL @ >33% just sitting in their hideouts.

"LOL"

.... you just now see the facts that 33% are bots trading 24/7 and laugh about it ?

idk about you, but i think that's a serious problem that needs to be addressed.
Proud to be 1.34% FeelsGoodMan
Seems like most people are quitting after T6 maps. Kinda sad considering you can make a build that does red maps with ~ 20 chaos. My motivation for this league has been low. I played hard the first 2 to 3 weeks and then quit.

Here are my opinions (as a casual, I can't play 8+ hours a day)

1. The only way I can get gear in this game is by farming currency and then buying it on poe.trade Drops are awful in this game as an individual player but as a massive player base there is enough supply. Not sure how many users use bots. I was shocked to see people (streamers) rocking Kaoms and 6L items on day 2. I am not accusing streamers of cheating, I know some are legit but I have my suspicions of others. Increasing boss HP has made it redundant to beat most bosses as it is all about farming currency and not items. I've never gotten a good item from defeating a boss, rather the only good thing you can get from the boss is a map and trash unique. In fact the only useful things I get from bosses are rare items to use chaos recipe. Decreasing density has made early game farming worse however late game sextant blocks make farming doable but not everyone achieves this as shown in the data. This is a shame since it is a very interesting part of the game. Sextant rarity is extremely high as well.

2. SSF is awful. I believe drop rates should be increased. If rates are increased then make it so that SSF chars can only be converted to standard and not league. This is a fair compromise as some may abuse high drop rates early in the league and then convert their character to league. As a new player I could care less about standard. Items are too expensive and without any mirror or legacy items you can't sustain currency.

3. I would appreciate a buy out structure on poe.trade where I can do transactions with people who are offline who have set buyout prices on their items. I'm sick of msg people only to be ignored or they aren't online. I understand that it is not worth peoples time to trade items worth a few chaos or an alc.

4. Garbinger drops are not fun. I really enjoy the inclusion of the new orbs. I hope they are here to stay. They made acquiring items early game items and mapping more enjoyable.

5. I miss Legacy League.
1/3 playtime in hideout ? does it include afk status or not ?
Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info