Desecrate

This is great news, thank you!
Thank you also for listening to rational arguments and taking a look at the big context. It's good to know that it's not primarily whining and puerile rants or vociferous ignorance which gets heard.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
well thanks god bless you
LOL so now we know. Reddit is in charge of the balance team. Seriously fuck this game.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Thank you
Thanks GGG.

"
TheAshmaker wrote:
LOL so now we know.

Know?

"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Reddit

Reddit? Why reddit? Have you been reading any of the discussions here?

"
TheAshmaker wrote:
in charge of the balance team.

In charge of? Balance team? For desecrate mechanics?

"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Seriously fuck this game.

Goodbye!
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
GGG does it again! Take my money!
You act as if this was something that is abused to gain some kind of advantage over other players. It isn't. It is a timesaver. People want to play the game, not hunt for hours to find the spectre they want to build around. You didn't know about? Well next time you should read up a little more, as opposed to running your ignorant mouth like you did here. You use exploit as if its taking advantage of other players or something. This isn't double dipping, and that wasn't called an "exploit" either. Its a way to get the spectres you want reliably and efficiently. Stop acting like a dick, you dick.
"
This is f-ed up
Why would you go ahead and revert the change?
This was obviously an exploit that people were using, and i didnt know about it
and i was obviously playing the game the normal way
Now people are complaining about "not being able to get their spectres easily enough because
they were using an exploit previously".

And now you go back and revert it so it becomes the way the exploit was working??
I dont like this
I dont care if other people like it, but stuff should never go back into an "exploit state"
People should play the game normally, and if they exploit they should be banned for it

You act as if this was something that is abused to gain some kind of advantage over other players. It isn't. It is a timesaver. People want to play the game, not hunt for hours to find the spectre they want to build around. If it dies in a boss fight or lab traps, you are no longer capable of defeating it before your portal dissapears.

You didn't know about this? Well next time you should read up a little more, as opposed to ignorantly running your mouth like you did here. You use words like "exploit", as if its taking advantage of other players or abusing the system. This isn't double dipping, and that wasn't called an "exploit" either. Let me guess, you didn't know about double dipping either because you were living under a rock the whole time? If you did, then you were abusing an exploit which was very OP! Should all the people taking advantage of double-dipping be banned too?

You are a hypocrit and a fool. Its a way to get the spectres you want reliably and efficiently. Oh lastly, just like you say that you don't care if other people don't like it. Nobody cares about you or your opinion either.
Last edited by alphamule on Oct 13, 2017, 8:31:01 AM
Thanks guys. This was a serious problem for spectre builds and a very welcome fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info