Desecrate

"
So, can I take some Kitava's Heralds from Act 5 to T16 map and have lvl 83 spectres? Or I still must search in high-level maps for luck?

Yes, you could bring from A5 to T16 to get lvl 83 Kitava's Heralds. That's the whole purpose of this patch.
GGG, could you please review the chance for each mob to be created through Desecrate? You guys made it possible to get high level spectres, thank you very much, but doing so in shaper's map is every painful, since the chance of getting targeted mob is very low.

Maybe make the mob summoner brought to the map the one that's preferred (have high chance) for desecrate?
Last edited by flyaway_kong on Oct 22, 2017, 12:17:05 PM
Anyone tried out Sanguine Sisters as minions? They have a beam and magma orbs and have rocked Act 5 for me and lasted well into Act 8. Should I replace them with Flame Sentinels? I know FS are good, but has anyone actually seen the SS in action?
Xbox Player
add me: "Jetras"
Lvl 72 Ice Shot Raider | Lvl 72 Sunder Berserker | Lvl 72 Summoner Necromancer
Hello! Im sorry to bother you with such a small thing but ive been testing the desecrate spawning in certain areas and i noticed in act 2 caverns that i cant spawn shaggy monstrosity which has chaos aura. I also noticed that certain enemies are missing such as merveils chosen in ship graveyard and in ancient ruins in act 2 there is flame and frost champions but not thunder champions. Again im sorry for mentioning such a thing but i as a necromancer really would like to try those choices through desecrate in higher level places :D
Big thank you for this, will probably buy another supporter pack because of this change.

Now next awesome change would be for items picked up to actually look like they do in inventory on the character. I'm thinking of you Victario's Charity shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info