[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
"
DEM0ON wrote:
dnt have 6L geofri and play like this

That's an interesting setup, the chest even gives more life than Geofri's because of the dex scaling of the Shaper's Touch.
You offset some of the lost ES by running a Discipline.
Avian buff to make up for the Haste, dont know how it feels to lose the attack speed for shield charge and the consistent movement speed though.
If you would make use of EE then your setup would probably do a bit more damage than mine, but you have less ES and no Zealot's Oath. That's quite some survivability you give up there.
You also play HC and dont even use Fortify on your shield charge, what's up with that?

It's a cool setup you have, but you end up with less survivability and just a bit more damage with gear that is a lot more expensive.
Are you able to record a vid? I would like to see how the avian buff looks while mapping.

hey again, sry i cant make video =(

1. lost ES:

Yes, i cant link Geofri =\ i rlly wnt try use it. Im dnt rlly need lose life regen with only 3-4k ES, Dude. HC, you know =)

2. Avian buff:

DD and 20ms = rlly goddess thing ^^

3. Fortify:

Yes =( not have place for 1 more socket =\ i wnt remove all this setup and use EE + bl+coh+vuln or remove vuln and give glovs with vuln on hit for my ag?
Spoiler

and how about remove all auras? leave only Avian! and use mom... hmm?
with gloves 1800 mana (without any mana passivs) ithink about this.

Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
If you really want to use Geofri's then use a 5-linked one, that's basically what i do too (with Item Rarity as my last link). The extra ES and the ZO will make you way more tankier.

And drop the Vuln and use a Fortify, it's way too OP not to use it, especially in HC.
Yes, you can just give your Guardian "Vuln on hit" gloves.

Giving up both auras for MoM is a bad idea, your Life+ES is more than enough. You lose way too much damage without Hatred, and the mobility of Haste is too good.
Hi, I currently have over 1000 strength but can only summon 5 zombies.

I'm not sure what I'm missing that's preventing a 6th. Perhaps I'm missing a minion node somewhere? Any help?
Last edited by Calypso589 on Apr 13, 2018, 9:36:29 AM
"
Calypso589 wrote:

I'm not sure what I'm missing that's preventing a 6th. Perhaps I'm missing a minion node somewhere? Any help?

3 from the skill gem
5 from passive tree nodes
3 from the baron (900 strength)
2 from the ascendancy node

that's 13 zombies, the sceptre turns that into 6.5, rounded down.
Maybe you miss the ascendancy? Cause missing one zombie passive node would still put you at 6.
"
"
Calypso589 wrote:

3 from the skill gem
5 from passive tree nodes
3 from the baron (900 strength)
2 from the ascendancy node

that's 13 zombies, the sceptre turns that into 6.5, rounded down.
Maybe you miss the ascendancy? Cause missing one zombie passive node would still put you at 6.

I've got the 4 passive nodes.
Still need the ascendincies. didn't realize you'd taken fleshbinder as well
Last edited by Calypso589 on Apr 13, 2018, 11:28:23 AM
For end game its better zombiemancer or golemancer? Explaine please
"
If you really want to use Geofri's then use a 5-linked one, that's basically what i do too (with Item Rarity as my last link). The extra ES and the ZO will make you way more tankier.

Hey again, Dude =)
I did it *=*

Now i have that setup:

Spoiler

stats and stats with offering

Spoiler

after

Yes i dnt wnt lose discipline and avian, but mb later i try use only haste and return 2x monkey :D

have 2q - How many times have you died? and from what? :D
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
Sorry I got a newbish Question, and maybe it is aswell answered somewhere already.
You say in Guide for Spectres, go to highest level Area you have Acess, does this include Maps? I tried on T13 and T15 wich I had spare, but the Desecrate did not create Carnage Chieftain Corpses. (I was in act 2 before, killed one, summoned him as Spectre, and used Desecrate there to see if it works)
Also tried in Reliquary act 10, no Chieftains. Am I doing something wrong?
In my Hideout I can create them, but its "only" level 60 Area.
Last edited by JTiYo on Apr 14, 2018, 4:56:05 AM
"
mawasy wrote:
For end game its better zombiemancer or golemancer? Explaine please

Golem builds have the advantage to either stack huge amounts of life regen for the golems as Necromancer or make them straight up immune to elemental damage when going Elementalist. This makes it easy to keep golems alive against bosses like guardians/shaper/elder.

Zombies can die without the right setup against Shaper and Shaper guardians. But this build has more survivability and damage than a golem build.

"
DEM0ON wrote:
How many times have you died? and from what? :D

I rarely ever die, only to some really nasty high tier map mod combinations like double extra ele damage + crit + vuln while playing reckless. If you dont run stupid maps like that you should be fine.

"
JTiYo wrote:
Sorry I got a newbish Question, and maybe it is aswell answered somewhere already.
You say in Guide for Spectres, go to highest level Area you have Acess, does this include Maps? I tried on T13 and T15 wich I had spare, but the Desecrate did not create Carnage Chieftain Corpses. (I was in act 2 before, killed one, summoned him as Spectre, and used Desecrate there to see if it works)
Also tried in Reliquary act 10, no Chieftains. Am I doing something wrong?
In my Hideout I can create them, but its "only" level 60 Area.

Did you enter the map while you had at least one Carnage Chieftain raised? They only get added to the Desecrate corpse pool in a new area when you enter it while you have one summoned.
If you did that, then you were probably just unlucky. It can take up to 20 Desecrate casts until one of their corpses show up.
Hi

I would like to thank you for this build i had my first ever Elder kill (red) its awsome!! I would like to say deatless but as i didn't know all mechanics i died from the explosion after his death ... mean GGG ^^

The upgrade with meginord vuln on hit is super strong for boss they melt like nothing very strong build =)

Here's my stuff, i'm saving for good helm enchant and lvl 21 zombis + lvl 4 empower:

Fly safe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info