[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
lazycalm2 wrote:
Is it better to have Empower lvl 2 linked or one of the damage supports (multistrike vs maim vs ruthless)?

Thank you

edit: and between these 3, what would be best?

The zombies might die without empower in the endgame, that's why i recommend it as a core link.
If they survive in your build without it, then it's probably better to use a damage support instead of only a level 2 empower.

The best one is multistrike, because they multistrike their powerful slams with it.
figured it out
Last edited by LovingFaces on Apr 7, 2018, 10:46:34 PM
I keep raising capped level spectre of the chieftain. but they keep disappearing on me. what gives?
"
LovingFaces wrote:
can someone please explain for someone still newish to the game how to find the monsters i need to raise spec. I am level 73 and full build. everything is great im clearing maps no problem. but I want to get these guys on my team and im not exactly sure how hes explaining it.

also. I find that my zombies destroy everything they hit and then there is no body left so im afraid that when I do find them the zombies are not going to leave a body behind for me to raise. PLEASE HELP. anyone that reads this take a look and explain. im sure most of you can help.

I give you a step-by-step explanation how to do it:
Buy a level 19 or level 20 Desecrate gem.
Go to the area zone called "The Old Fields", that is the north east area of the town in act 2.
Cast Desecrate in that area zone until one of the "Carnage Chieftain" monsters show up as a corpse.
Raise that monster as a Spectre.
Go to the highest area level you have progressed to (usually your highest tier map).
Use the level 19/20 Desecrate gem in that area until "Carnage Chieftain" corpses show up.
Create two of those corpses as spectres.

You now have two "Carnage Chieftain" spectres who are the same level as the area you are in, means they are tanky enough to survive now.

Let me know if this explanation was helpful. You can also always whisper me ingame too when im on.
Thanks for the great build again. I was able to down Shaper in HC for the first time with the build.

I noticed in section 15 that you said Uber Atziri is probably not possible with the build. What's causing the build to fail there?
Update:
-Added a 'Clear Speed Setup' section with tips for a faster mapping experience with this build.
-Now recommending 'Vulnerability on hit' corruption on the "Meginord's Vise" for the animated guardian.

"
akitokunx wrote:
Thanks for the great build again. I was able to down Shaper in HC for the first time with the build.

I noticed in section 15 that you said Uber Atziri is probably not possible with the build. What's causing the build to fail there?

My experience with trying it one single time 2 leagues ago, so i should probably remove it, cause people told me they did uber atziri. The zombies werent able to survive back then and i had no way to resummon them.
Last edited by Clooney_is_best_Batman on Apr 8, 2018, 11:39:15 AM
Why do we run two chieftains instead of one + another monster ?
"
Complex54 wrote:
Why do we run two chieftains instead of one + another monster ?

I assume it's because either the buffs stack or to ensure there's less time between casts because there's two of them.
"
Update:
-Added a 'Clear Speed Setup' section with tips for a faster mapping experience with this build.
-Now recommending 'Vulnerability on hit' corruption on the "Meginord's Vise" for the animated guardian.

"
akitokunx wrote:

My experience with trying it one single time 2 leagues ago, so i should probably remove it, cause people told me they did uber atziri. The zombies werent able to survive back then and i had no way to resummon them.

I think that the zombies were killed by the reflect damage clone of atziri but anycase I don't understand why you couldn't resummon them. I mean, if you lack mana you just have to temporary remove one aura (haste?) to be able to resummon your zombies, or am I missing something ?
Last edited by vassvidri on Apr 9, 2018, 11:24:10 AM
deleted
Last edited by Abra0815 on Apr 9, 2018, 5:24:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info