[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

No, keep it. Attack speed is good, helps them oneshot packs faster.
Okay, I have one more question, is it more worth to go for Juggernaut for the %32 armor and only 14% HP and 20% life flask recovery over the Tireless tree which gives 20% HP and mana cost reduction which is pretty useless. I'm just having trouble where to dish my points in past lvl 92.
Yea i can see that, you get about the same amount of survivability using those 4 points there. Less life but extra armour and strength. Having a bigger life pool is more "oneshot proof" though, that's why i chose the "Tireless" nodes.

What are missing compare to my 95 tree? You already have the "Melding" and "Written in Blood" nodes? You can also try the "Alchemist" nodes if you want.
I decided to remake my build in standard. I noticed after I did the maps that I was using an old legacy Mon'tregul (no 5000 hp, just 2000) so they were a bit squishier. Corrected now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGWYEubkfc

Even with pretty insane legacy gear I think that it's probably more enjoyable to go hybrid with shaper's touch / geofri's sanctuary. You lose some zombies and they do a bit less damage, but you will likely up the surviability a fair bit. I wouldn't use the shield victario's though, I don't like necro aegis. Having a spectre with blood magic gives everyone enough frenzy charges any way.

I'll post a new video tonight with an ES / life setup 8)
"
allana wrote:
I wouldn't use the shield victario's though, I don't like necro aegis.

This build doesnt use necro aegis.

"
allana wrote:
Having a spectre with blood magic gives everyone enough frenzy charges any way.

Can you explain this, what spectre are you talking about? And what has blood magic to do with it?
Clooney, say past level 95 on the skill tree, is it worth going for just pure strength and maybe another socket for Brawn? Like where Constitution is, go from there to get that jewel at 100? Highly doubt i'll hit 100 this league just curious.
"
"
allana wrote:
I wouldn't use the shield victario's though, I don't like necro aegis.

This build doesnt use necro aegis.

"
allana wrote:
Having a spectre with blood magic gives everyone enough frenzy charges any way.

Can you explain this, what spectre are you talking about? And what has blood magic to do with it?

carnage chieftains spam frenzy on allies but have low mana pool, so they stop and regen. if you give them blood magic they will continually cast it giving everyone max frenzy charges all the time. I like it a lot

Saltychipmunk came up with it I think
Did you try vis mortis ? +1 spectre and unholy might not worth ?
Really nice build! I'm a fairly inexperienced player and leveled this char to 83 to kill red elder(for the first time), which i couldn't do yet on my 89 slayer. Made it look easy! Thanks!
Last edited by xbuzz on Mar 13, 2018, 8:40:32 PM
Isn't it strictly better to spec out of the left start of the tree and go to the right like so?

https://i.imgur.com/IngZlt4.png

Only reason I can think you wouldn't do so is if you have enough Strength from gear to drop the Efficient Training on the right side and still have 1200 Strength.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info