[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Sry my mobile somehow did a double Post...
Last edited by Crimmson on Mar 11, 2018, 10:52:13 AM
loved this build last league. is it still strong after the changes? thinking about rerolling cuz i made this
"
tubsi wrote:
loved this build last league. is it still strong after the changes? thinking about rerolling cuz i made this

Yes it is . ive done shaper with it yesday in the previous page u can see my gear and a pic from shapers loot . curently im with 2 x violent dead and 7 zombies who hittin pretty mad ( and fast )

Something else guys . like the shaper run that i did it with meele splash in the 6l setup im thinking of swapin it what the best alternative for single targetin ? maybe ruthless ?

IGN = Tominsideeeee

"
Crimmson wrote:

Thank you for your answer, I got a few items together now and I tried to copy the stats like resistances and strengh of your rares and unique roles as good as my limited currency let me :) I think I should be fine when I get there.

Just one more question about the chest. In beastiary there is nearly no 6L available and if so, it is about 6ex. Which is about 5,9 ex more than I currently have. So I wanted to know how important it is to get the chest? Is it still good when I got a full Es PR Armor+Es 6L with some life and about 200 Es and maybe the +1 zombie enchantment or would this totally break the build because of the missing zealoths oath and the missing Es (I guess that would be about 300-400 flat Es more)

Thanks again for your answer and that build!
The chest in combination with the gloves is very important for your survivability. I recommend the chest over any random six-link chest. You dont even need a 5-link to start off with, you can temporarely use the Zombies in the helmet.

"
tubsi wrote:
The self Offering nerf didnt hit nearly as hard as expected and the new "Invoker" and "Flesh Binder" nodes are really strong. Overall the build got stronger this league.

"
Crimmson wrote:
Something else guys . like the shaper run that i did it with meele splash in the 6l setup im thinking of swapin it what the best alternative for single targetin ? maybe ruthless ?
Why do you even use Melee Splash to begin with? It's a waste of a gem slot, use Minion Speed for mapping and Ruthless, Maim or Conc Effect for single target.
Yep my bad i was using it for mapping and youre totally right its a waste . thanks for the answer - suggestions .

IGN = Tominsideeeee

So I've become a huge fan of walking simulator builds lately and also wanted to try a summoner for the first time and this is perfect.Leveling was a breeze even with just zombies(I tried SRS for a bit at start but was annoying spam casting it then tried it with a spell totem but couldn't compare in damage to zombies - man those guys must've been lifting champions in their previous lives.... after like level 25 and getting some minion nodes they become unkillable and start one shotting every blue/rare pack with the slam. Getting the jewel in act5 cause was too lazy to buy it and cruel lab zombie node felt so good didn't even bother with shield charge/convocation while leveling was just running ahead and let zombies auto teleport and slam packs behind me. Also killing act bosses in seconds - fastest of any build I've leveled and I wasn't even smart enough to put zombies in The Baron then nor did I have hatred aura lol.

Now after level 70 or so build feels really fun, kinda like coc discharge - just charge into a pack,cwdt procs,zombies teleport and slam - whole pack explodes.I don't have animate guardian yet either cause don't really know if he'll be tanky enough and afraid of losing couple "valuable" 1 alchemy items this league lol...

I was wondering how good is multistrike for zombies as I see you using it over melee physical now even? Also I know spectres aren't the focus of this build but are there any that synergize well with it? Currently using Solar Guards and they are nice for clearing some white packs at range but maybe there are some better?
Get the guardian with the items, mainly for the extra MS from his boots. Dude has 3000 life regen with only a Minion Life link (This is witout empower and not socketed in the helmet). With the new "Invoker" ascendancy, he is unkillable in this build. Sadly there dont seem to be really expensive support items you can give him, i would love that.

I use multistrike because i dont have any damage problems in T10-11 right now and i think the attack speed makes them oneshot mobs faster after they teleport, might be wishful thinking though.

I dont think there are good support spectres. Maybe the Undying Evangelists, they cast a prox shield every now and then. Solar Guards are working out because they are simply broken as fuck. The Baron strenght and Hatred does nothing for them, but at least the EE does. I personally hate the extra visual clutter spectres produce, so im not using any.

I'm currently lvl 91, having a really great time w/ this build. Feel very strong. I tried to get mostly max rolls and copycat your gear. I'm max rez, w/ over 1200 strength, I also just subbed one of my Brawn jewels for a Violent Dead, still above 1200 strength. I lost like 50 strength, but I'm sure it's worth right? I had a question though, I just got done doing my Uber lab enchant runs. I kinda got lucky, did about 30 runs, I got Commandment of Light on gloves, MS on boots, and Zombie 15% Attack Speed on helm. I was wondering since I got the helm enchant, should I get rid of minion speed or multistrike for something else since they have so much attack speed now? I probably would have rather gotten the 40% zombie damage but I'm just happy I got something good since they are so damn rare. Thanks for the build by the way, loving it <3
Wow nice, congrats on the enchants.

It's probably worth to use one Violent Dead if you can stay above 1200 strength with it, not for the extra damage but for the extra slam cooldown reduction.

Dont give up the Minion Speed, it's the best support for your clearspeed. You probably notice that you have enough damage anyway.
Oh okay, so since I got the 15% AS on helm, do you think it's worth to swap out Multistrike for like Ruthless or something? Since I have so much AS on them now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info