[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Update:
I finally added a leveling section, i hope i covered the most important stuff.

"
monkuar wrote:
Finally switched from the 400% MS skele build over. Holy shit the survivability is insane. I feel so tanky and just can shield charge in T15 mob packs and The Baron does the rest of the work :P

Aweeesomme build. Went from 5.9k HP to 6.9k HP, and 3.5k es

edit: I do wish the zombies were a bit faster like the skeles though
Hey man, glad you like it.

Well, they are still Zombies after all. The convocation buff this league helped a bit though.
"
Update:
I finally added a leveling section, i hope i covered the most important stuff.

"
monkuar wrote:
Finally switched from the 400% MS skele build over. Holy shit the survivability is insane. I feel so tanky and just can shield charge in T15 mob packs and The Baron does the rest of the work :P

Aweeesomme build. Went from 5.9k HP to 6.9k HP, and 3.5k es

edit: I do wish the zombies were a bit faster like the skeles though
Hey man, glad you like it.

Well, they are still Zombies after all. The convocation buff this league helped a bit though.

Yeah, going to try that with the CWDT.

Again, thanks a lot for the guide soo facking tanky!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Mar 9, 2018, 11:13:20 PM
Hello,

Thank you for this great build, it's really pleasant and easy to play, without worrying to much about dying every time. :)

There is my tree with a little tweak :

https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAQEADDMAAH3filSufdIi9GwLkyfviPk3189JsX_GEZYHHpUu8NVJUSepbRkI9GpDvOosnGvb7IpMs9Af7-sEB4PbVcY6WKyY99fJPb-X8h6-iqEvES18g-vuHNy4kyj6gsfT-6h9WpFqrAZJmK2PGjLRRUeIQKasKpj6gNkLGmw26SSqFm_jasBmBLOiAPAfaPLMvEQETbmqxIVgr2zFiny7OtgnL5BV7DiFe2ZUgpsZLtlhrY3PflcN85toZdSPZ5vkUVBH7w4UIF8_xq48LYNfg8y3Pv4K2L2QMwthrj41krXyeA3AGm87muBFnVNSGjgVJ4yx7IPTj0eFOQubir5PAAAAAAA=

Basically, for the same number of point, I loose 10 str and 9% life for 10 int/dex and 1 jewel. So i can use a Violent Dead one.
Have now activated "Violent Dead" by putting it in the jewel slot on the far left side of the tree. I activated 4 Intelligence nodes only for the jewel. However, I don't feel like it makes much difference in practice. Perhaps the cooldown is already capped by the other buffs?
Hi there,

thank you very much for that build. I'm looking forward to try it, but i got one question, mostly out of lazyness.

Doessomeone know how much strengh your rings + Belt has to have to reach at least 1000 strengh? because the equip is quite expencive and that would be great to know, so you dont have to invest that much at the beginning.

thanks in advance
"
Abra0815 wrote:
Have now activated "Violent Dead" by putting it in the jewel slot on the far left side of the tree. I activated 4 Intelligence nodes only for the jewel. However, I don't feel like it makes much difference in practice. Perhaps the cooldown is already capped by the other buffs?

you don't need to activate any intelligence nodes, they just need to exist in the radius
Thanks, good to know. It also explains why I didn't notice a difference, the jewel was in the slot before. ;)
"
Crimmson wrote:
Hi there,

thank you very much for that build. I'm looking forward to try it, but i got one question, mostly out of lazyness.

Doessomeone know how much strengh your rings + Belt has to have to reach at least 1000 strengh? because the equip is quite expencive and that would be great to know, so you dont have to invest that much at the beginning.

thanks in advance
Hard to answer, this depends on your passive tree and on the strength rolls of the unique items. But getting 1000 does not require a lot, a bit of strength on them is enough with a level 80-90 tree to get that.

"
Abra0815 wrote:
Thanks, good to know. It also explains why I didn't notice a difference, the jewel was in the slot before. ;)
The cooldown is not capped, but it has diminishing returns when you have the Ascendancy plus one or two jewels. I think if you can fit in one Violent Dead without giving up too much strength, it is worth. Using both of them with the Ascendancy is a waste of jewel slot in my opinion.
"
Tom1nside wrote:
Nice build . ( i was using it before the + 1 zombie ascendancy update )

Now i can use 7 zombies with 1000strngh ( i got +1 zombie on the chest to ... ) 1000strenght setup is pretty insane because there's space for
the biggest buff on build .

Heres the gear

so far ive runned all the guardians with hard mods . hardest is the phoenix i think for this build im gona try shaper sometime.

Switched to 2 x violent dead , 2day ive done the shaper too

IGN = Tominsideeeee

"
"
Crimmson wrote:
Hi there,

thanks in advance
Hard to answer, this depends on your passive tree and on the strength rolls of the unique items. But getting 1000 does not require a lot, a bit of strength on them is enough with a level 80-90 tree to get that.

"
Abra0815 wrote:
The cooldown is not capped, but it has diminishing returns when you have the Ascendancy plus one or two jewels. I think if you can fit in one Violent Dead without giving up too much strength, it is worth. Using both of them with the Ascendancy is a waste of jewel slot in my opinion.

Thank you for your answer, I got a few items together now and I tried to copy the stats like resistances and strengh of your rares and unique roles as good as my limited currency let me :) I think I should be fine when I get there.

Just one more question about the chest. In beastiary there is nearly no 6L available and if so, it is about 6ex. Which is about 5,9 ex more than I currently have. So I wanted to know how important it is to get the chest? Is it still good when I got a full Es PR Armor+Es 6L with some life and about 200 Es and maybe the +1 zombie enchantment or would this totally break the build because of the missing zealoths oath and the missing Es (I guess that would be about 300-400 flat Es more)

Thanks again for your answer and that build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info