[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
LenaInverse wrote:
"
Kingmaker gets buffed into a full party Fortify.

I assumed the fortify + crit buff would replace the item rarity + culling strike, which i'd deffo consider a nerf for this build. dying breath was already a very viable alternative before the patch though (some might even say better, depending on what you were doing)

the hatred nerf overall isnt all that big, i doubt theres another aura that will provide more damage to your zombies still.

overall very little changes in viability imho, if anything there might be a viable ghost reaver playstyle now

on the other hand, dying breath is not that cool because, i dont know, but the damage was never a problem for me, but the survivability of zombies was.

fortify is a huge buff imo, but it will not help with uber elder's decay or vortexes or occasional shaper beam, in other cases zombies are extremely strong anyway.

so to say, there is an other option to gain fortify for everybody - vigilant strike & the vigil jewel, buy i didnt try to fit this in this version of baron build.

by the way, new aura - zealotry, basically will give zombies permanent conc ground, so that will give them 6% of regen per second, and they, i would assume, should become immortal even in uber elder fight, because its ~10% total regen. if we go minion life gem, they will have like 4k life/sec regen without leech.

i am talking so much about this because survivability of zombies was a huge problem for me in uber elder fight.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Mar 7, 2019, 5:31:32 AM
"
LenaInverse wrote:
"

I assumed the fortify + crit buff would replace the item rarity + culling strike, which i'd deffo consider a nerf for this build. dying breath was already a very viable alternative before the patch though (some might even say better, depending on what you were doing)

the hatred nerf overall isnt all that big, i doubt theres another aura that will provide more damage to your zombies still.

overall very little changes in viability imho, if anything there might be a viable ghost reaver playstyle now

I believe Ghost Reaver does not work with Baron.
"
LenaInverse wrote:
"

the mods do not replace the old mods on kingmaker, they are in addition to them.
"
souljaboi25 wrote:
"
LenaInverse wrote:
"

the mods do not replace the old mods on kingmaker, they are in addition to them.

If that's true then it's pretty nice :)
DEL
Last edited by muera on Mar 7, 2019, 6:09:12 AM
We also got a bit nerfed on the tree. The efficient training next to melding gives us -20 str compared with the old tree. So we must add even more str to the build now but its still fine :)
oh good to know, in that case more power to the kingmaker!

"
Tainted_Fate wrote:

on the other hand, dying breath is not that cool because, i dont know, but the damage was never a problem for me, but the survivability of zombies was.

fortify is a huge buff imo, but it will not help with uber elder's decay or vortexes or occasional shaper beam, in other cases zombies are extremely strong anyway.

so to say, there is an other option to gain fortify for everybody - vigilant strike & the vigil jewel, buy i didnt try to fit this in this version of baron build.

by the way, new aura - zealotry, basically will give zombies permanent conc ground, so that will give them 6% of regen per second, and they, i would assume, should become immortal even in uber elder fight, because its ~10% total regen. if we go minion life gem, they will have like 4k life/sec regen without leech.

i am talking so much about this because survivability of zombies was a huge problem for me in uber elder fight.

i agree that damage rarely is an issue for this build, but keep in mind dying breath also buffs your curse(s). so if you're running enfeeble you'll also get something defensive out of it (even though it would probably not be all that noticable in the uber elder fight)

regarding perma conc ground & life regen - i played a variation of this last league and i think ended up with ~ 7-8% life regen for my zombies and it was definitely enough for them to tank anything in the uber elder fight

regarding baron + ghost reaver - apparently it used to not work until it was bugfixed about a year ago, couldnt find anything definitive though, going to try it out when i get around
Last edited by LenaInverse on Mar 7, 2019, 12:04:13 PM
"
LenaInverse wrote:

regarding baron + ghost reaver - apparently it used to not work until it was bugfixed about a year ago, couldnt find anything definitive though, going to try it out when i get around

yep, ghost reaver is working with zombie leech right now
so they leech es for you

im thinking of grabbing few es nodes instead of life + going discipline instead of haste. well i dropped haste long time ago for purity of elements tbh.
and in the end its 6.1k hp and 7k es (good spirit offering proc).

this build is disgustingly tanky.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Mar 7, 2019, 2:33:32 PM
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
"
LenaInverse wrote:

so they leech es for you

im thinking of grabbing few es nodes instead of life + going discipline instead of haste. well i dropped haste long time ago for purity of elements tbh.

would you mind sharing your tree?
"
muera wrote:
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
"
LenaInverse wrote:

so they leech es for you

would you mind sharing your tree?

www.poeurl.com/cij0

i was able to get just right enough str (1203) for 7th zombie, im 95.
there are further options for increasing es pool and removing life
for example:

www.poeurl.com/cikt
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Mar 7, 2019, 3:23:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info