[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
SilverWF wrote:
"
mariuszpucek wrote:
Guys, I`m lvl 89, good gear. This build seems not HoGM viable. Any solution? Clooney....???

You are right, zombiemancer is NOT viable for HoGM.
Most of summoners aren't either, even that funny spidermancers.
You will have a little chances with SRS as (any) summoner, but that's it

Any ideas what good build should include to be viable for hogm and uber elder? Spiders seems to be immortal and quick, so can be a good addition for clearing speed and boss fights. What you think?
"
mariuszpucek wrote:
"
SilverWF wrote:
"
mariuszpucek wrote:
Guys, I`m lvl 89, good gear. This build seems not HoGM viable. Any solution? Clooney....???

You are right, zombiemancer is NOT viable for HoGM.
Most of summoners aren't either, even that funny spidermancers.
You will have a little chances with SRS as (any) summoner, but that's it

Any ideas what good build should include to be viable for hogm and uber elder? Spiders seems to be immortal and quick, so can be a good addition for clearing speed and boss fights. What you think?

No idea, really.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ago (in the Essence) I was succesful there with pure SRS Necro.
And not because skulls are powerful or can't be directly targeted, not. But because skulls are very aggressive and would attack targets behinds the screen, where champions can't "see" you and would mostly ignore you.
And that's it.

The main problem with HoGM that there is imprinted characters from old patches, with cheesy mindless-op builds, that working now, like they worked at the imprinting moment.

So, to beat them u need: very good defence, very high leech, perfect attack power and high EHP.
Any summoner and his summons only have 3rd, sometimes 4th, but not 1st and 2nd.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 5, 2019, 6:06:27 PM
Hi, as we could compare here the passive tree (http://poeskilltree.com/compare/3.6.0/), the tree for this build hasn't been touched. So no changes of passives for new league? Or in gear?
Can you tell me, why the crafted burgonet is better for AG than leer mask?
as someone whos carried multiple friends through hogm with this build - its definitely doable, but you'll need to resummon alot, also no point having your guardian out at all.
for some of the op maxblock/es chars that you might encounter you only need to carry a balefire with you
"
LenaInverse wrote:
as someone whos carried multiple friends through hogm with this build - its definitely doable, but you'll need to resummon alot, also no point having your guardian out at all.
for some of the op maxblock/es chars that you might encounter you only need to carry a balefire with you

Hey there :) How do you (or you guys) feel about the 3.6 changes?

Kingslayer
Convocation CD
Hatred nerf
Summon Phantasm on Kill linked to zombies instead of Maim

something else?
Last edited by muera on Mar 6, 2019, 5:28:57 PM
I always wanted to try a minion build and I went with this build for the last 3 weeks of betrayal and had a blast. Thanks for the great build.
Hey everybody,

im gonna update this build for the next league.
Not much is going to change, Hatred seems to get nerfed a bit and Kingmaker gets buffed into a full party Fortify.
Lower Convocation cooldown is also nice.
The Zombie base accuracy gets doubled, which doesnt affect this build that much, since they slam most of the time, and their slams have 100% accuracy.

The guide should be updated with the current information before the league starts.

"
Can you tell me, why the crafted burgonet is better for AG than leer mask?

"Enemies take increased damage" is more powerful than "Deal increased damage". Has something to do with how the damage is calculated.
Last edited by Clooney_is_best_Batman on Mar 7, 2019, 2:30:10 AM
Clooney, I just want to say this. I really fucking love you, man. Thanks for the updates.

Keep up the great work brother!
"
Kingmaker gets buffed into a full party Fortify.

I assumed the fortify + crit buff would replace the item rarity + culling strike, which i'd deffo consider a nerf for this build. dying breath was already a very viable alternative before the patch though (some might even say better, depending on what you were doing)

the hatred nerf overall isnt all that big, i doubt theres another aura that will provide more damage to your zombies still.

overall very little changes in viability imho, if anything there might be a viable ghost reaver playstyle now
Last edited by LenaInverse on Mar 7, 2019, 2:59:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info