Content Update 3.0.2 Patch Notes

"
volosi_nazad wrote:
the bad thing is after all this complaining there is still no official feedback to community
well, GGG, if you are not gonna rollback desecrate fix for sure - atleast say it, then maybe players will just 'eat' that shit and go spend some exalts to find their t17 spectre on shaper area and forget about problem, or will just drop their spectres builds and refuse to buy any mtx further, because of this pretty 'fixes'

but now we are waiting some feedback, because there is still a little hope for a right desigion from you (rollback)

Indeed. The lack of communication on this is disheartening to say the least.
actually the right decision was announce the patch with right notes and watch community reaction
announcing one thing and release the opposite - its kinda stupid and i won't ever get it
If they helped out desecrate at all it wouldn't be so bad.
New idea. Spectres should scale with the summoners level and upscale/downscale to the max level of the map they are in.
They took years to introduce the persistent specters.. imagine how long we are going to wait until them fix this
Last edited by TheWroth on Oct 12, 2017, 12:30:26 PM
Who even cares about not losing spectres to DC if you cannot even find them to play in the first place LuL.
"
the level of a Spectre is now based on the lowest of either the level of the monster they were raised from, or the maximum level allowed by the skill gem used.

When, how? Sorry... someone please explain for the dumb people like me.

With this Desectrate-Armageddon.. honestly? I don't care about persistent specters. Why? Now i can pay people ex for joining X maps that have the monsters i want. Wow i can logout and they are still there. But you know what? they are NOT immortal. they CAN die. and because of this fact only, the whole idea is doomed to death. pay ex again to join other peopls maps
Here is what I don't understand. Even if you agree that spectres are OP why nerf like this? Why is making them obscure and time consuming set up the way to balance them????

Spectres are too strong? Cool! then limit the level of the spectres based on a max lvl on the gem. If you dont want players using spectres with a monster level higher than that of say, a T10 map, then just make that the max lvl of the spectres in the game!!!

Spectre builds are ok power wise but are way too cheap? Cool! Make spectre uniques higher tier rarity! Or just nerf them! Super easy to do between leagues. Which brings me to the next baffling decision:

Why on earth do this mid-league? Couldn't this have simply been an announced change for next league and people could have given feedback on?

And lastly, why would you HYPE SPECTRE PERSISTENCE BUT NOT DISCLOSE THE MUCH LARGER QOL NERF?????????
Like what reason could GGG have had to literally go out of their way to deceive players into thinking a QoL buff was coming when they were going to do the opposite? Even if you believe spectres should be nerfed AND you strictly believe the only way to nerf them is by making setting them a tooth pulling experience, how can you possibly be ok with such a crappy bait and switch on a mid league change like this?

I have defended GGG and believed they could really do no wrong. Was happy to constantly buy supporter packs and what not and reward what I believed was a fantastic group, highly invested in their players and open communication. This was a heartbreaking change that has completely upended that. I'm clearly done this league because of this and now I don't know if I will bother playing again.
Great, spend a whole month gathering currency to make a specter build, start buying the items and the day i start a character specters get complicatedly nerfed, something that wasn't broken got broken? The Hell ???
Nice Quality of Life Scam GGG!
I've played a summoner 1st time seriously in this league, had a blast with it, tried 4 different setups, reached lvl 100 on my necro witch, cleared all endgame content. I was enduring shitloads of disconnects and remaking my spectres wasting currency in maps - finally inspired a couple of guildmates to play Necromancer cause spectres should be so cool in this patch. They liked d my 6 Tukohama Vanguard totems so much... bought expensive gear for the build.

Now it's rendered completely useless. The gear probably will lose its value.

You have packed this patch as a great gift, but delivered the disappointment and frustration on me...

Dear GGG please let us desecrate the spectres we want!

GGG, MAKE SPECTRES GREAT AGAIN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info