Content Update 3.0.2 Patch Notes

Worst update for spectres EVER! Before i can get my spectres from "desecrate trick" easly in about 30s-1min of run to Act i needed.
Now its Random spawn in maps with % chance to spawn certain monsters!
GJ ggg,TY for ruining my game expirience and experiments with spectres!
Стримы: https://www.twitch.tv/gary_poe
Гайды: https://youtube.com/@GaryPoE
Дискорд: garypoe
"
harryhermy wrote:
Worst update for spectres EVER! Before i can get my spectres from "desecrate trick" easly in about 30s-1min of run to Act i needed.

well, if you ll think better, it is still buff overall, cause now u can find all your t17 spectres and it wont disappear after logout or downscale
its really hard to kill ur own spectres even vs shaper
but, yes, this patch looks like a top-tier trolling, when they announced one thing, and released ultra-differ (almost opposite) thing :D
Last edited by _vnz on Oct 12, 2017, 10:58:33 AM
RIP spectres build. I was so hoping to finally farm my guardian maps and shaper with summoner as soon as this patch came out and BOOM! I've rolled 2 colosseum and chimera maps with solaris mod and still wont get any solar guards or flame sentinels. Even tho wiki shows that those maps are not even require this mod to get them. Basically you have to get w\e spectres you can find on a map you running. I really hope GGG change this, because instead of QoL patch for summoner it's a RIP patch for spectres.
"
volosi_nazad wrote:
"
harryhermy wrote:

well, if you ll think better, it is still buff overall, cause now u can find all your t17 spectres and it wont disappear after logout or downscale
but, yes, this patch looks like a top-tier trolling, when they announced one thing, and released ultra-differ (almost opposite) thing :D

Buff to players who doesnt experiment with spectres and play|farm maps with 1 type from lvl 1 to lvl100* lets just say.
For people who want to experiment with them this update is a killer.am i wrong?
Стримы: https://www.twitch.tv/gary_poe
Гайды: https://youtube.com/@GaryPoE
Дискорд: garypoe
you are 50/50 right actually and thats why:
1) if u really want to experiment u can just mapping and sometimes get any random spectres to test it out (it's easy to point out gem set for any spectre, because u can wiki his skills)
2) all spectres already tried by community and there are not so many realy useful and u know about it

but yeah, by that side, GGG killed game experiment a bit and its bad
Last edited by _vnz on Oct 12, 2017, 11:04:15 AM
"
mc29654363 wrote:
Yay! almost an hour and still couldn't get specters.
rip my build.
Moving on.

Thanks?

Yeah, this guy.
My normal spectres proved impossible to find - the maps I could normally find them on or at least desecrate them on refused to spawn them at all. Since they were not on the monster table, they could not be desecrated for either...

Sure, having them saved when I log out is all well and good... but now you've made most of the build defining, or even enabling, spectres nigh on impossible to get.

Well done....
Spectres should summon at gem level/quality, PERIOD, no matter where they're gotten from.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Oct 12, 2017, 11:16:28 AM
:D
Last edited by Sebastian_2015 on Oct 12, 2017, 11:17:14 AM
"
volosi_nazad wrote:
"
harryhermy wrote:

Trolling indeed. They announce a long awaited buff and then they more or less cancel it. It's like the fine print in a contract. Don't get excited before you read the whole thing.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
So yeah, I log in, spend about 40 minutes trying to get 2 TVs and 2 Wickers (t15+), once I have them I run a minotaur, the TVs die, now I'm wasting half an hour more and counting to replenish them. This is the essence of the problem.
the bad thing is after all this complaining there is still no official feedback to community
well, GGG, if you are not gonna rollback desecrate fix for sure - atleast say it, then maybe players will just 'eat' that shit and go spend some exalts to find their t17 spectre on shaper area and forget about problem, or will just drop their spectres builds and refuse to buy any mtx further, because of this pretty 'fixes'

but now we are waiting some feedback, because there is still a little hope for a right decision from you (rollback)
Last edited by _vnz on Oct 12, 2017, 11:52:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info