Path of Exile vs Diablo 3 2017

D3 has come a very long way since 2013. It's a much better game now then when it was released that is for sure.
This isn't even a conversation worth having anymore. Not enough people even care to generate the clicks to justify making a comparison.
I would go for Diablo 3

Diablo 3 made it clear from the start they wanted the game to be shit and boring

POE told us the opposite but slowly goes in that direction

D3 made me save hours/days/years of boredom
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Don't even mention Dungeon Siege 3. That game was abysmal. Who ever suggested taking random loot out of the game and making merchants sell better stuff than monsters could drop should never be hired again.
What can I say...Diablo 3 already happened, there is no point in bitching about it anymore. It's the comfort food of ARPGs.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
I have uninstalled D3 more than once.
PoE has never been uninstalled.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
D3 was crap when it came out. Only good thing was that it made a number of people rich tru the AH. LOL

Yes, it is much improved now... but in my honest opinion, it still sucks as everyone is just working towards the same builds that evolves around the same gear. Not only that, they slapped everyone that is already on BIS ancient gear with the introduction of primal ancient. WTF.

The only thing D3 is superior over POE would be the graphics. nuff said.
Knitting is relaxing! Did more for my blood pressure than anything else. I love knitting. D3 is less relaxing than knitting.
Diablo 3 is fun for kids who do not know the Hack 'n' slash very well, it allows them to have fun and of course to learn while having fun.
Diablo 3 is the hello kitty of the Hack 'n' slash! :)

You posted the same thread on d3 forums, and it got either moved/deleted. You should add it to comparison too. Tells much about developers and their forum rules.

Thats why I can't even compare d3 forums to these here.
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info