Upcoming Content Schedule

harbringer after end go in core game?
Hype <3
Wake me up, when November ends.
i know that "the list" is probably the metal band one, as some have already started to guess the name...

...but it would be interesting if Bex meant that list:

reddit(dot)com/r/pathofexile/comments/5u3bhv/what_if_this_is_actually_correct/

Gruest is an act boss, so there might be more to that one than it might seem.

This is the list that we need.
haaaaaaaype ^_____^
"
lobsta21 wrote:
Harbinger is the best league for me, it gave me a good chanced to advance. Solo is perfect and the drop rate has finally increased so I have enough orbs to carefully advance my character. I have spent 2500+ hours on this game (all POE) yet never advanced to the end unless in Standard which is better now with the improved drops. I currently can't get past level 78 on standard and am playing daily to advance on Harbinger , again Harbinger is the most fun in years. thank You to the staff for your hard work and I will continue to support you. As far as criticisms, I'll play anything POE puts out, some games I never get to level 50 yet my old level 78 character is able to play maps. Kudos to the talented players who seemingly zip to high levels quickly. I make characters for me and their main gift is dying heroically. Totally enjoyable Humbling fun!

Though I'm not one myself, I'm very glad to see that players like you still exist in this game. Please speak up more often so the speed-freaks and min-maxers don't form the entirety of their feedback base. But mainly, just keep playing the game your way. Cheers! :)
Yey, hype!

I like harbinger league, idk why people hate it so much, blue makes me feels so relaxed :))
Loving the game more than ever despite not being keen on the challenge league. Played every day so far and don't see myself stopping anytime soon. Great job ggg and thanks for the great game,
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Fantastic news ! Do you guys ever rest ?
Wasn't there meant to be a patch (not a hotfix) this week? Why would that be glossed over in this news piece D:
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Oct 9, 2017, 2:17:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info