Upcoming Content Schedule

Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Niki74 wrote:
"
Brinstar4 wrote:
I can't even imagine what more they can add D: they must be creative

SET ITEMS please! (like in D2)

NO!

make ur own set of mechanical changes via items.
if u want to, call it a "build".
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
Yaaaaas ! Absolutely WONDERFUL! YAAAAAS!
GGG is amazing they listen to the community and frequently add new things to the game. HYPE!
Awesome! cant wait. !
Last edited by mtwilliams717 on Oct 11, 2017, 8:29:40 AM
All well and good. Just end the Garbinger league early. Going back to standard myself.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
"
devin21321 wrote:
An expansion, On my birthday!?~ How thoughtful ;u;

Hey its my birthday too :D
I have an idea.
Please GGG, make an expansion Advent calendar. On every day of december up to 24. (4.0) another Expansion. No fun by side.

I really wish to see 2 Things coming in the next 2 expansions:
First, a post Level 100 system. Like the Paragon System in Diablo 3 (I dont like this game that much). But an own thing for sure.
Second, a nice guild System. I know it will force Players to Play in guild but however. When People want to farm guild things alone then let them do it. Everybody can make single player guilds. But a little own City to build would be really fresh to PoE. The main tread is to see how to get resources and which buffs the buildings will give or even to make professions (Weaponsmith, Armorer, Jewellery) to make specific items in a random rarity and with random properties (levelling up the Profession will increase the rarity craft chances).
Last edited by UrsWanderer on Oct 12, 2017, 4:43:36 PM
"
Evueimeimei wrote:
I'm normally not one to post much on forums, but there have been so many severely negative opinions posted here that I feel like it might be good to share a different opinion.

It's probably worth mentioning that I'm a fairly new (started mid-Breach League) and fairly casual (still working through mid-tier maps in SC) player. I'll probably never get to level 100 in two weeks or really care about ladder results, and I know that that will inherently give me a different perspective and goals than the players who do play very seriously.

My experience with Harbinger has been a pretty positive one. While I won't say that I like it quite as much as Breach or Legacy, I have enjoyed playing it. I haven't run into any real bugs, and certainly no game-breaking bugs, though I suppose that might be in content I haven't done. The only things I've run into that even might be bugs are a couple of NPCs that don't have voiceovers that feel like they should, and some tooltips that occasionally get a bit of a graphics glitch that makes them kind of vibrate in a way. I've had a small number of disconnect issues, but no more so than in any other online game I've played in the past. The Harbingers are kind of fun to run into, though I do wish they didn't show up in boss arenas in maps. And I love the new currencies (and collecting currencies). I really hope we get to keep most of them.

The only real issue I've run into with Harbinger League specifically is the mob density in the first few tiers of maps seems somewhat low. I remember a couple really low tier maps (2 or 3 maybe) where there would be certain areas where there were no mobs on the whole screen. Even as a newer player, this seemed really weird.

In regards to the 3.0 changes in a more general sense, I've mostly enjoyed them, though I have a few issues. I feel like energy shield got hit a little too hard by the changes. It probably did need adjustment, but it doesn't feel substantial anymore. My big disappointment though, has been the pantheon powers. Like I mentioned before, I'm a more casual player, so I know I won't get things as fast as other people do, but I either have the worst luck ever or this system is very unexciting. I've played through the entire story, done maps up through tier 9/10, labyrinth, forsaken master missions, and every prophecy that I can get... and I have not seen a single one of the objects for upgrading pantheon powers. In fact, 99% of the time I forget pantheon powers exist at all. I know I probably should be adjusting them a bit for different content that I'm doing, but here's how the pantheon powers have actually worked out for me... set the first ones I get, leave those until I unlock all the base ones, pick out the ones that seem to compliment my build the most, promptly forget about them and never open the pane again. I'm not sure if I'm not doing something I need to in order to further unlock them or what, but mostly they end up forgotten about and when I do remember it's just frustrating that I haven't seen any of the upgrade things.

As far as news of the new expansion/league, I was expecting it earlier, but I'll happily take the extra time to see if I can meet some of the more extended goals with my Harbinger character. I do agree though with the other person who said that it would be nice to know sooner how long a league is going to be. For those of us who aren't sure we can get level 100 and 40 challenges, it's nice to be able to plan out what we think we do have time to do.

Overall though, I've had a great time with this game. It's an impressive game for a free one (and even impressive compared to a lot of the not free ones) and am glad to see more updates coming. :)

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Pantheon

You need to enter the map with the boss you need with a Divine Vessel. Google helps :)
Is there any news on the events?
Also kinda watching forum only to see if anything is happening....
It was said announcment shud be like almost a week ago
Again slacking xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info