Suggestions: Add mini Flaskback into Harbinger (any challenge league) after ~month from start

Hello everyone! Im doing crafting service every league and every league i hear the same all time: how they love Flashback and hate league after ~1 month of playing it, they feel bored of no content (as GGG adding new content by small, very small portions), so why not after ~1 month of challenge league start add/implement more content that everyone love? It would make league fresh longer, more interesting,rewarding and fun!

Few words about Expansion (Better later...)
Congrats GGG with awesome expansion and XBOX release! You are awesome as always!
Many positive stuff we all know about Expansion, but some negative i must tell:
- No new Skill points from Quest reward (still 123 max... maybe its a time to add more)
- No extra charges from Quest reward
- Leveling until maps still super super slow, can be done faster by temp bonus or increasing exp gain while on low lvl or something else
- No real defense system at all
- Monsters and Boss damage was buffed, while our defense was nerfed
- One shot still exist and even stronger now
- Boring Quest reward system (just add more Skill points or unique leveling items as reward)
- Move speed ABSOLUTE!
- Skill balance non exist
- Nerf to pack size made maps really bad and empty!
- We have still the same passive skill tree... maybe its a time to make new passive skill tree?
- etc

Now about main Suggestions, we all know and see that in middle challenge leagues (after ~1 month or so) players start leave/quite league as it become boring to them and monotone, so i just think why not implement (add) right into challenge league mini Flashback?
Everyone love Flashback, so why not add mini version of Flashback into middle league?
Numbers can be tweaked and changed by GGG, i just add them as EXAMPLE ONLY! Dont judge my numbers as final please, its for EXAMPLE!

What's mini Flashback:
→ 1 - 2 EXTRA Harbingers added into league (Not enough now, even 1-2 looks weak, 3-4 would be better)
→ 1 - 2 extra Rogue Exiles (or 50% more chance to proc Rogue Exiles)
→ 10 - 20% more Rare Monsters
→ 5 - 10% more Magic Monsters
→ 1 Extra Powerful Shrines
→ 1 Invasion Boss
→ 1 Extra Strongbox
→ 5% extra Slaying Enemies close together can attract monsters from Beyond
→ 2 - 3 extra Tormented Spirits
→ 1 - 2 extra warbands packs
→ 2 - 5 extra monsters with Talismans
→ 1 extra Perandus Chest
→ 3 - 5 extra Essence
→ 5% extra for Breach
→ Maybe some Leaguestones? Or Ancient Reliquary Key? (maybe bad idea, what you think?)

Why need to add mini Flashback into middle league? Players leave as they start to feel boring after ~1 month or so playing challenge league, so they need more content, special after GGG nerf pack size and very small portions of new content! GGG seems to be scared of content and adding with SMALL portions, that makes game monotones and boring very fast. Implementing such many content after month (into middle of league) would stop leaving players from league and even start adding new players into game.

Implementing into challenge league after ~1 month or so would be cool and fun!
GGG dont be scared of content! We all need more content!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Sep 16, 2017, 11:26:15 AM
Last bumped on Nov 2, 2017, 5:40:45 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Some stuff can be tweaked/changed, i just want to shared idea with you and GGG this one suggestion.
What you think? Good idea/bad idea and why?
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Sep 12, 2017, 12:34:49 PM
we got 3.0, they work great
Alot of new player/nuub here and they dont even know chaos recipes... don't be hurry bro,GGG know changes make this game alive
flaskback is good but not this time . so don't be too demanding
"
hongochau wrote:
we got 3.0, they work great

No one says 3.0 works bad, its GG

I just try to find a way to make players have fun in league longer, and mini Flashback adding in middle league (to the challenge league) looks a good idea to me, maybe im wrong, thats why i created this thread.
I know with the big expansion comes mediocre leagues to not take away from the expansion. But, i agree we do need something fresh after a month or so. I find it very hard to keep playing after the first month and a half because I have usually completed my goal..

My only worry about adding flashback, or something similar is that it would be hyped up for a week or 2, and then it would die out again.

All in all I agree that this is a good suggestion to add to a stale middle of the league to kind of mix things up a bit.

Cheers
I really like this idea and hope ggg implements something of this , maybe mayhem without the race
"
Newsomlol wrote:
I know with the big expansion comes mediocre leagues to not take away from the expansion. But, i agree we do need something fresh after a month or so. I find it very hard to keep playing after the first month and a half because I have usually completed my goal..

My only worry about adding flashback, or something similar is that it would be hyped up for a week or 2, and then it would die out again.

All in all I agree that this is a good suggestion to add to a stale middle of the league to kind of mix things up a bit.

Cheers

Thats why mini Flashback added to the challenge league after 1 or 1,5 months will help, it will add MORE content, more interest and fun to play more in Poe.

Mini Flashback will make league alive longer and more fun. Even after completed all goals players will play for fun or just for test or for farm, etc.
We already have access to previous leagues in forms of prophecy and Zana map mods.

Which is why what GGG needs to do is more races.

And Race themed on particular league.

For example :

Endless Breach Race (Entire Wraeclast is Breached permanently.)

Endless Ledge (I actually like this one)

"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming
What GGG needs to do is sell to a company that can handle design, flow charting, QA, and implementation. Path of Exile is an amazing game, prolly the best game out there. Having said that...

GGG is getting by on a large cachet of accrued good-will, but the fact the game is stuck in 2012 will eventually turn off just about everyone but the most staunch of white-knights.

There is simply too much in Poe for it to be pigeon-holed into "3-month challenge league or die".

Last edited by Orca_Orcinus on Sep 15, 2017, 3:48:11 AM
"
Myonaise wrote:
We already have access to previous leagues in forms of prophecy and Zana map mods.

Zana mods dont fix anything, it must be implemented into league when players start to be boring and leave. When GGG add more content (mini Flashback) more players will continue play and have more fun.

Race dont fix anything as its different story, they dont add anything to the league. Also IF GGG stop making prize for race they become more fair and fun, not important economy shit for trading.

More content = more fun, even if its old used content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info