Suggestions: Add mini Flaskback into Harbinger (any challenge league) after ~month from start

UPD:

If GGG think or decide that its way over limits for their servers, just make %chance to proc/summon some of the mini Flashback content to area, maybe not all at once, but some more %chance (50-70% maybe?) to proc/summon each of the Flashback into area.

The real problem after GGG nerf map pack size is NO CONTENT to play! And mini Flashback implemented into middle of challenge league would fix it and add more fun, more old but awesome content and challenge.

For SSF its good additional as it add some more loot and challenge, for party it will add fun and MF, for solo it good to see some new/old stuff all love.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

And mini Flashback implemented into middle of challenge league would fix it and add more fun, more old but awesome content and challenge.

I don't think your idea will fix it. I am pretty sure player numbers dropped quite a lot after 1 month of legacy league too so I don't see how adding this stuff makes players not quit 1 month after.
"
almostdead wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

And mini Flashback implemented into middle of challenge league would fix it and add more fun, more old but awesome content and challenge.

I don't think your idea will fix it. I am pretty sure player numbers dropped quite a lot after 1 month of legacy league too so I don't see how adding this stuff makes players not quit 1 month after.

I actually starting to see barely one, at the best even 2 friends playing sometimes.. At the start I saw plenty, now all off. Thats telling alot. Also, more dangerous monsters? Really? After T10 they are already overtuned and too stressful to play so even with 25 exalts gear I cannot do this anymore. So actually need to buff some life at least and lessen some monster dmg, or make scaling char endgame better, dunno. One more: bosses are so unrewarding atm, and so time consuming, so just not fun and really not worth it. Also risk to loose exp. And rare monster mods are beyond insane. No wonder HH is so popular. Also harbingers blatantly abuse those mods too.. Also prophecies are.. they just bricked atm.

Too much unconvenience in maps atm.
But main story is good, guess thats it. No wonder I see not much friends online after story got explored.
Last edited by DarkJen on Sep 19, 2017, 10:17:49 AM
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
After T10 they are already overtuned and too stressful to play so even with 25 exalts gear I cannot do this anymore. So actually need to buff some life at least and lessen some monster dmg, or make scaling char endgame better, dunno. One more: bosses are so unrewarding atm, and so time consuming, so just not fun and really not worth it. Also risk to loose exp.

Agree, thats why we need more more options as defense and monsters/boss damage nerfed.
People quit leagues early coz they get bored. End game is dead in this game atm. Trust me adding all that crap will do little to nothing to revive the league. People quit leagues coz:
-race to 100 is over
-economy going to shit
-shitty league
-boring end game mapping, beachhead or shaped maps over and over and over

What they have to do to revive their player base during a league is to let people make custom leagues where they can start fresh and compete against each other.
Loving the new acts!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Kwonryu wrote:
Loving the new acts!

New acts awesome and good, but still lack of content and quest rewards with more skill points.
Hamburger lague so boring why they add fast foods to the game.
"

league not so bad as many may think, its delay with summon monsters harbs have what killing league
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"

league not so bad as many may think, its delay with summon monsters harbs have what killing league

I did ignore Harbingers for the most part.
Takes too much time and collecting currency shards as reward feels terrible.
So why would I do it?

But again, thats not what made me quit the league.
The density nerf in red tier maps did.

Whats the point in running empty maps for little xp gain and terrible drops when beachhead exists?
Still cant wrap my head around and I´d love to learn GGGs reasoning. Especially with the "We dont like the fact, that 1 map is so superior that everyone is running it" argument they used to justify nerfing popular maps while introducing a map thats easily 5 times better then any other map...

---------

On topic:
Im a pretty casual gamer and cant spend more then 2-3 hrs a day on gaming.
Races or Mini-Leagues wont convince my to play more or longer.
Simply because I still have to work on my char 1 or 2 months into the league. Thats mostly on me, because I refuse to flip items or currency for financial gains.
So Im pretty poor and cant afford the gear I want, which means I have to grind, which means Im too busy to do races or whatever.

Thats the way I like to play PoE and Im fully aware, that this playstyle is totally inefficient when compared to flippers. I know, I just dont care.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info