Upcoming Content Schedule

Very cool! Cant wait for the new league!
"
Eidsyasnomis wrote:
Luck is only needed by those who dont know wtf to do!
Last edited by Eidsyasnomis on Oct 9, 2017, 2:20:18 PM
"
Brinstar4 wrote:
I can't even imagine what more they can add D: they must be creative

SET ITEMS please! (like in D2)
so that will be an expansion with comparable content to the atlas or ascendancy? crazy.
"
Snyperx wrote:
idk why people hate it so much, blue makes me feels so relaxed

On my side i don't "hate" it, it's just boring.
Harbinger brings nothing of interest, force you to stop clearing, not challenging, and no drops at all (breach was so much better : you launch when YOU want, challenge, drops)

I felt like being in standard but without my stash : boring.

Leveled a char to 71 just to discover the new acts with normal (SSF) gear. Enjoyed very much these new acts (and will again today in standard with a new char). The only one thing that annoyed me in those new acts were the harbingers ... Stopped playing the league just 5 minutes after reaching Epilogue.

The only thing i agree is "blue is cool", as my support confirms :D
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Oct 9, 2017, 3:17:16 PM
I'm normally not one to post much on forums, but there have been so many severely negative opinions posted here that I feel like it might be good to share a different opinion.

It's probably worth mentioning that I'm a fairly new (started mid-Breach League) and fairly casual (still working through mid-tier maps in SC) player. I'll probably never get to level 100 in two weeks or really care about ladder results, and I know that that will inherently give me a different perspective and goals than the players who do play very seriously.

My experience with Harbinger has been a pretty positive one. While I won't say that I like it quite as much as Breach or Legacy, I have enjoyed playing it. I haven't run into any real bugs, and certainly no game-breaking bugs, though I suppose that might be in content I haven't done. The only things I've run into that even might be bugs are a couple of NPCs that don't have voiceovers that feel like they should, and some tooltips that occasionally get a bit of a graphics glitch that makes them kind of vibrate in a way. I've had a small number of disconnect issues, but no more so than in any other online game I've played in the past. The Harbingers are kind of fun to run into, though I do wish they didn't show up in boss arenas in maps. And I love the new currencies (and collecting currencies). I really hope we get to keep most of them.

The only real issue I've run into with Harbinger League specifically is the mob density in the first few tiers of maps seems somewhat low. I remember a couple really low tier maps (2 or 3 maybe) where there would be certain areas where there were no mobs on the whole screen. Even as a newer player, this seemed really weird.

In regards to the 3.0 changes in a more general sense, I've mostly enjoyed them, though I have a few issues. I feel like energy shield got hit a little too hard by the changes. It probably did need adjustment, but it doesn't feel substantial anymore. My big disappointment though, has been the pantheon powers. Like I mentioned before, I'm a more casual player, so I know I won't get things as fast as other people do, but I either have the worst luck ever or this system is very unexciting. I've played through the entire story, done maps up through tier 9/10, labyrinth, forsaken master missions, and every prophecy that I can get... and I have not seen a single one of the objects for upgrading pantheon powers. In fact, 99% of the time I forget pantheon powers exist at all. I know I probably should be adjusting them a bit for different content that I'm doing, but here's how the pantheon powers have actually worked out for me... set the first ones I get, leave those until I unlock all the base ones, pick out the ones that seem to compliment my build the most, promptly forget about them and never open the pane again. I'm not sure if I'm not doing something I need to in order to further unlock them or what, but mostly they end up forgotten about and when I do remember it's just frustrating that I haven't seen any of the upgrade things.

As far as news of the new expansion/league, I was expecting it earlier, but I'll happily take the extra time to see if I can meet some of the more extended goals with my Harbinger character. I do agree though with the other person who said that it would be nice to know sooner how long a league is going to be. For those of us who aren't sure we can get level 100 and 40 challenges, it's nice to be able to plan out what we think we do have time to do.

Overall though, I've had a great time with this game. It's an impressive game for a free one (and even impressive compared to a lot of the not free ones) and am glad to see more updates coming. :)
Last edited by Evueimeimei on Oct 9, 2017, 3:34:30 PM
NICE :D
too long to wait for the new league
40 challenge I'm done,lvl 100 long ago.
I do not have more to do.
I'm waiting for a new league :)
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
"
Niki74 wrote:
"
Brinstar4 wrote:
I can't even imagine what more they can add D: they must be creative

SET ITEMS please! (like in D2)

They've said in the past that they're opposed to having set items. And there's been no indication of a change in that stance.
May we please have a bunch of bow skills in this next patch??? Bow builds are pretty much the same...so boring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info