Upcoming Content Schedule

word up my nerds.
Thankfully not another gigantic league like legacy
Looking forward to the update, great work GGG
(🌸=◡=) (=◡=🌸)
ANOTHER EXPANSION ALREADY?! GGG you absolute madmen. I'll have to buy some more MTX (or depressingly probably more Premium stash tabs, as I'm 99% full again...)
Is this new expansion come with new supporter pack in replacement of Fall of Oriath pack?
Hopefully 3.1 will be what 3.0 should have been. A proper expansion where the new content including bosses is available in maps and not just during leveling (which is completely useless).
GGG should have given themselves enough time to do this in 3.0 instead of constantly delaying the launch and finally launching a half-baked expansion with a crappy league.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Great news, plz give us some races to do with some cool uniques as reward or even 1 or 2 mtx something to keep people going, and races are awesome :)
"
"
I hope it's better then garbinger.

0/10

10/0
Garbinger alone is better than the league
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
I hope it's better then garbinger.

is your resistance to any attempt to make the game more challenging for the very dedicated folks like you really only based on your preference to brag midleague about how easy the game is meanwhile?

i'm still waiting for your one good suggestion how they can make people like you happy.

although i see that harbinger really trivialised access to endgame which runs counter to the likes of yours. but it's exactly what people ever wanted, an easy way to run endgame maps of their liking
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Brinstar4 wrote:
I can't even imagine what more they can add D: they must be creative

LOL, they will for sure nerf the crap out a whole slue of things and skills thereby rendering them useless as they have done in the past.

I'm psychic and will make the following prediction.

NERF NERF NERF NERF
BALANCE BALANCE BALANCE

NERF NERF NERF NERF
BALANCE BALANCE BALANCE

NERF NERF NERF NERF
BALANCE BALANCE BALANCE

Result, more seasoned players quitting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info