Upcoming Content Schedule

Nice to hear =) I have just started World of Atlas so for me, its very nice that expansion coming in december ;)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
there will be plenty to do in the meantime!

That sarcasm tho

Can you please just put Harbinger league out of its misery or start up some two week races like you did when you constantly extended legacy league like you're doing now by the end of this month?
Last edited by S0T0 on Oct 9, 2017, 4:56:55 AM
thank you for your hard work to provide that free expansion, already excited on what we get.

reading the comments here, there seems to be a enormous discrepancy between your long term players who play alot and the casuals. some finish their goals 3 weeks into a league while others like me still try to link their first gear of their first char.

especially for us casuals, knowing a league duration in advance would be great as it influences decisions how to play. if i know i got plenty of time left i would save fusings to use voricis bench, if it's a normal 3 month league there is no way i get those thousands of fusings together and have enough time to enjoy my craftings.

are there any plans on how to make the game more enjoyable for both playstyles?

---

when it comes to community interaction, my gut feeling and statistics say that it decreased somewhat in the last months on reddit and here. ok, players haven't been particularily nice and grateful for all the fun you give them but it was predicted that china and xbox would put a dent on how the global pc community feels connected to ggg.

do you feel that all important topics are discussed, incident reports are a waste of dev time and the game alone works as a player magnet to bind players onto your company?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 9, 2017, 5:09:56 AM
just curious if you will fix the ladders... I hope Ladders wont experience the same fate with Race Seasons.

The game used to be HC but - bit by bit you are turning it into something generic.

Every-second-Newspost is Marketing already.

Who Are We? Where do we come from?
"This is a full-sized Path of Exile content expansion"

does this mean you resize the currency stash tab again to 1:1
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Janes50 wrote:
Hopefully this time it's an actual expansion, not like the lie we were told about 3.0.

...what lie? No, seriously, what lies did GGG tell you about 3.0?

Also, demands of "revert everything back to the way it was!" are weird as fuck.
Yep, i hold the opinion that ES and CI were hit too hard, and that poison\bleed\ignite could use a lot more improving, but nobody's gonna just "revert" it, come the hell on.

An ideal expansion IMO would be mostly focused on Atlas changes (add the bosses from acts 5-10 to maps, plx, it'll be fun :D), tree\Asc changes, Pantheon changes, item changes, underused gems, etc...but since all those things are already present in game, that wouldn't be called an expansion, just a large balance patch. An expansion means some new content is coming and that makes me kinda worried since there's already so much stuff in the game that needs work. But hey, we'll see :).

As for the league name, i'm betting on Abyss, or Leviathan.
So that's it. Now GGG is only able to deliver unfinished, unpolished content. Flooded with bugs that were reported since the beta. Even MTX are bugged, thay're the only thing that aren't free. You should have some respect for your playerbase GGG.

Every league or so we get a "apologies, we'll now have a better communication strategy" but it's all bullshit. Things get nerfed without reason, bug reports are useless, some of them are game-breaking... Not to mention this is Path of berserker now, I mean that was THE thing to nerf, what are you doing ?

So I guess 3.1 will be even more untested content ? Because if that's the case I might not come back. With the recent decisions not to fix the bugs and never communicate about what's going on (still waiting for stable servers BTW), I don't see how I'll handle the game anymore.
Fine

Nice can’t wait for it;) hope it’ll b some endgame content to grind;) some new maps or some loooooooong dungeon were t difficulty scales as deeper u go;) or something like that mayb? I’m pretty sure it’ll b good whatever it’ll b just hope it won’t b another labyrinth LOL
Keep t good work going, looking forward for t news coming
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
With no major balance and rethinking of some game mechanics in sight, it's the first time i don't care about a new content announcement. Fix bugs, rebalance mechanics, buff old and unused skill gems and then i'll be the first to post HYPE. Until then...meh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info