Xbox One 3.0.2 Patch Notes

"
COI3RA wrote:
Stop the extremly Moneymaking with Microtransaction-Shop and bring the GERMAN Version to the XBox! Damn! GGG, think about the Community and not only for the Money! Almost every Day a new Item to buy but no German Patch. Come on...

Die Konsoleros wieder haben das Spiel erst ein paar Wochen und gleich Ansprüche stellen.
Investiere erst mal was in das Spiel den ohne Geld keine Weiterentwicklung auch die Programmieren und auch die Übersetzer müßen davon leben.

Wir PC Spieler warten schon über 3 Jahre auf eine Deutsche Übersetzung der Heute mit Patch 3.02 auch endlich kam.

Es zwingt dich auch keiner dafür Geld auszugeben aber dann sollte man auch die F**** halten.
Ich selbst habe auch einiges investiert in das spiel weil es das Wert ist obwohl ich mit dem Englischen arge Probleme habe wie gesagt auch die Programmierer müssen Essen und Trinken schließlich ist das kein Hobby Projekt.
When is this patch being released?
So is xbox not getting persistent spectres/etc when the PC version does? I was considering buying a pack and messing around on the xbox but if those updates aren't going live and there isn't going to be equal support on important updates like that going forwards I'm not going to waste my time and money.
the tyranny of framing our attention with all the eyes their eyes no longer see
Languages for Xbox one version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info