Xbox One 3.0.2 Patch Notes

Xbox One 3.0.2 Patch Notes

New Features:
  • Anomalies in The Shaper's Realm will now only spawn when inside The Shaper's arena.
  • While in Edit-mode in a hideout, the Decorations panel is now opened by default. Otherwise, the inventory remains the default panel.
  • Added the option to target corpses with Raise Zombie, Raise Spectre, Detonate Dead and all Offering skills if you hold down the left trigger.
  • Added error message for Tasuni's divination card trade UI.
  • Adjusted the cursor size to properly fit all types of stash tabs.
  • Challenge completion information is now displayed as a notification.
  • Added trade market notifications for when an offer is received, accepted, or rejected.
  • Reduced Caustic Arrow's impact on graphical performance, with a variety of optimisations.
  • Updated the NeverSink loot filters to version 5.1.4
  • Moved the location where Divination Card art is displaying when browsing a Divination stash tab to outside the tab.
  • Added several new variations to the White Fern Hideout Decoration and slightly increased their size.
  • Improvements have been made to minion pathfinding.

Balance Changes:
  • The grace period when entering The Shaper's Arena has been increased to 30 seconds.
  • Increased the number of white weapon drops from the Beachhead map.

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug with player to player trade where confirmation messages would send input to the trade window. This could cause players to unintentionally agree to trades.
  • Fixed a bug which allowed players to leave a solo party.
  • Fixed a bug which prevented gem information from displaying while in Socket-mode.
  • Fixed a bug which prevented players from accepting or rejecting offers from Cadiro Perandus.
  • Fixed a bug which prevented joining a group while browsing Xbox specific menus.
  • Fixed a bug where you could continue to be signed into Path of Exile even after signing out of an Xbox Live account.
  • Fixed a bug where you could disconnect due to stat requirements changing upon equipping an item.
  • Fixed a bug which could force users into Edit-mode in their hideout.
  • Fixed a bug which prevented Arcane Surge from working with channelling abilities.
  • Fixed a bug where Edit-mode didn't prevent other inputs being recognised (such as using flasks).
  • Fixed a bug which caused the user to exit Socket-mode when removing a gem from equipment.
  • Fixed a bug which prevented corpse-targeting abilities from being cast due to the presence of items or monsters.
  • Fixed a bug with the Divination stash which adjusted the card size.
  • Fixed various issues where the following achievements were not always able to be completed: Locomancer, Deicide, Decimation, Deadly Sins, Omnipotent, Warlord, Augmentation, Apprentice Cartographer, Journeyman Cartographer, Master Cartographer and Atlas of Worlds.
  • Fixed a bug where Skeleton Mages were not supportable by the Iron Will Support.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing lava traps to deal much lower damage than intended.
  • Fixed an issue where power charges were not correctly able to be generated when queueing mine detonations.
  • Fixed an issue introduced in 3.0.1d where the Ultimate Chaos Footprints did not work.
  • Fixed an issue where skeletons would incorrectly inherit a cooldown on their abilities when a player was using the From Dust unique jewel.
  • Fixed an issue where players were not resurrected at the correct location after dying in the General Adus boss fight.
  • Fixed an issue where Carrion Burrowers could become invulnerable to damage.
  • Fixed a bug where changing the properties of a stash tab could prevent you from being able to correctly use any currency within it.
  • Fixed a bug where the incorrect context controls could be shown on certain quest items.
  • Fixed a bug which prevented background panels and functions from closing when opening the menu.
  • Fixed a bug when unstacking currency from your stash which could cause the entire stack to be moved to your inventory.
  • Fixed a bug where the Altar of Ascendancy controls could be active when not using the Altar.
  • Fixed a bug where Harbinger Obelisks could hinder players who were wearing the Allelopathy unique gloves.
  • Fixed a bug where Grandmasters would only receive bonuses to their attack skills from Frenzy charges.
  • Fixed a bug where some gems and Harbinger currency items were prevented from being searchable on the Trade Market.
  • Fixed a bug where the incorrect information was being displayed for some passive nodes.
  • Fixed various typos.

Crash Fixes:
  • Fixed a crash which could occur when browsing the challenges screen
  • Fixed a crash that could occur while using Scorching Ray.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when socketing a gem.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when a Harbinger used Stormcall.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when using currencies 'repeat apply' option.
  • Fixed a crash caused by the low life tutorial.
  • Fixed several other client crashes.
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2017, 1:15:42 PM
"
Hey_Jacob wrote:
Do we have a rough idea on the patch day now that these notes have been released?

We will be releasing the patch at 3:00pm PDT, 11:00am NZ this morning :)
"
Zeros294 wrote:
Can we get some kind of warning before these patches start disconnecting everyone, was in the middle of running one of my higher maps I had available :/

The patch hasn't been released yet. The MOTD is updated on the login screen. We will also be running a global message countdown which starts 1 hour before the restart.
"
BigDeucci wrote:
Anyone else's game client not updating? Servers restarted for patch, however no update available to install.. Seems like maybe MS missed the memo??

Are you in your "My Games & Apps" section? If it hasn't showed up, please try rebooting your console.

"
TrueJim wrote:
Since 3.0.2 my game will not get past the GGG logo animation, kicked to dash within a second of it playing... Please help.

Have you downloaded the update from the "My Games & Apps" section?

If the update doesn't appear there after a minute or two, please try restarting your console. If you have downloaded the update, have you tried rebooting?

Last edited by Jeff_GGG on Oct 5, 2017, 6:33:03 PM
"
JamP wrote:
Update not work for me too..

Are you having the same issue where it crashes on launch?
"
TrueJim wrote:
I did receive the update via the "My games/Apps", also have rebooted as soon as the game crashed, please advise.

Two things to try:

1) Un-install and re-install the game.
2) If re-installing doesn't fix it, turn your console off for a quarter hour so the ram clears from your system, then try again.
Last edited by Jeff_GGG on Oct 5, 2017, 6:52:19 PM
"
JamP wrote:
No update avaliable in games & apps.

Please reboot your console and go back to the "My Games & Apps" section.
"
Cidna wrote:
So I just ran 10 maps and didn't find Cadiro..

I take it he was fixed but not re-enabled?

I'm looking into this now.
We've applied a fix to re-enable Cadiro, you should now be able to find him in your maps when running the Perandus mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info