|Xbox One 3.0.2 Patch Notes
- Anomalies in The Shaper's Realm will now only spawn when inside The Shaper's arena.
- While in Edit-mode in a hideout, the Decorations panel is now opened by default. Otherwise, the inventory remains the default panel.
- Added the option to target corpses with Raise Zombie, Raise Spectre, Detonate Dead and all Offering skills if you hold down the left trigger.
- Added error message for Tasuni's divination card trade UI.
- Adjusted the cursor size to properly fit all types of stash tabs.
- Challenge completion information is now displayed as a notification.
- Added trade market notifications for when an offer is received, accepted, or rejected.
- Reduced Caustic Arrow's impact on graphical performance, with a variety of optimisations.
- Updated the NeverSink loot filters to version 5.1.4
- Moved the location where Divination Card art is displaying when browsing a Divination stash tab to outside the tab.
- Added several new variations to the White Fern Hideout Decoration and slightly increased their size.
- Improvements have been made to minion pathfinding.
- The grace period when entering The Shaper's Arena has been increased to 30 seconds.
- Increased the number of white weapon drops from the Beachhead map.
- Fixed a bug with player to player trade where confirmation messages would send input to the trade window. This could cause players to unintentionally agree to trades.
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to leave a solo party.
- Fixed a bug which prevented gem information from displaying while in Socket-mode.
- Fixed a bug which prevented players from accepting or rejecting offers from Cadiro Perandus.
- Fixed a bug which prevented joining a group while browsing Xbox specific menus.
- Fixed a bug where you could continue to be signed into Path of Exile even after signing out of an Xbox Live account.
- Fixed a bug where you could disconnect due to stat requirements changing upon equipping an item.
- Fixed a bug which could force users into Edit-mode in their hideout.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Arcane Surge from working with channelling abilities.
- Fixed a bug where Edit-mode didn't prevent other inputs being recognised (such as using flasks).
- Fixed a bug which caused the user to exit Socket-mode when removing a gem from equipment.
- Fixed a bug which prevented corpse-targeting abilities from being cast due to the presence of items or monsters.
- Fixed a bug with the Divination stash which adjusted the card size.
- Fixed various issues where the following achievements were not always able to be completed: Locomancer, Deicide, Decimation, Deadly Sins, Omnipotent, Warlord, Augmentation, Apprentice Cartographer, Journeyman Cartographer, Master Cartographer and Atlas of Worlds.
- Fixed a bug where Skeleton Mages were not supportable by the Iron Will Support.
- Fixed a bug that was causing lava traps to deal much lower damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where power charges were not correctly able to be generated when queueing mine detonations.
- Fixed an issue introduced in 3.0.1d where the Ultimate Chaos Footprints did not work.
- Fixed an issue where skeletons would incorrectly inherit a cooldown on their abilities when a player was using the From Dust unique jewel.
- Fixed an issue where players were not resurrected at the correct location after dying in the General Adus boss fight.
- Fixed an issue where Carrion Burrowers could become invulnerable to damage.
- Fixed a bug where changing the properties of a stash tab could prevent you from being able to correctly use any currency within it.
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect context controls could be shown on certain quest items.
- Fixed a bug which prevented background panels and functions from closing when opening the menu.
- Fixed a bug when unstacking currency from your stash which could cause the entire stack to be moved to your inventory.
- Fixed a bug where the Altar of Ascendancy controls could be active when not using the Altar.
- Fixed a bug where Harbinger Obelisks could hinder players who were wearing the Allelopathy unique gloves.
- Fixed a bug where Grandmasters would only receive bonuses to their attack skills from Frenzy charges.
- Fixed a bug where some gems and Harbinger currency items were prevented from being searchable on the Trade Market.
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect information was being displayed for some passive nodes.
- Fixed various typos.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when browsing the challenges screen
- Fixed a crash that could occur while using Scorching Ray.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when socketing a gem.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a Harbinger used Stormcall.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when using currencies 'repeat apply' option.
- Fixed a crash caused by the low life tutorial.
- Fixed several other client crashes.
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2017, 1:15:42 PM
on Oct 4, 2017, 6:27:06 PM
Grinding Gear Games
on Oct 4, 2017, 6:28:02 PM
Tradeboard search functions pleaseeee
Last edited by Fabio89 on Oct 4, 2017, 6:32:51 PM
on Oct 4, 2017, 6:29:05 PM
+1 for tradeboard search, yes! We need it badly!
on Oct 4, 2017, 6:46:13 PM
Need not want need. We all didn't sign up for self found. Help us out !
on Oct 4, 2017, 6:48:04 PM
'Added several new variations to the White Fern Hideout Decoration and slightly increased their size.'
Much needed felt realy bad paying 30 points for pretty much a strand of white pixel.
IGN : DCDTDito
on Oct 4, 2017, 8:42:56 PM
I truly hope this fixes several server drop issues...
on Oct 4, 2017, 8:49:22 PM
Hopefully this does address the lag/disconnect issue that is plaguing the game! We need this fixed more than fixing the ability to buy new transaction items!
on Oct 4, 2017, 9:20:48 PM
Xbox One 3.0.2 Patch Notes
While the patch isn't quite ready to release yet, here's a preview of the patch notes in the meantime.
Hey, Will this patch include the new languages and the Spectre and Aura Persistence?
on Oct 4, 2017, 9:59:01 PM
Xbox one siphoning off resources that should have been used for PC version.
PT died for this FeelsBadMan
on Oct 4, 2017, 10:21:45 PM