Xbox One 3.0.2 Patch Notes

Its lagging omg!!!
Have been sort of lag free after ground effects removal and now its back in da haws!?!?!?
After farming a bunch of the shaper's orbs a couple nights ago, I left them in my to figure out what maps I wanted to use them on. I logged in today to find them missing and this patch in effect. Pretty sure I have checked everywhere and can't find them.

Have they been moved someplace that I haven't searched or is this a bug?

EDIT:

Ignore this. Restarted my xbox and they were back.
Last edited by FlyByStew on Oct 6, 2017, 11:03:42 AM
"
Arkyz wrote:
"
headcheese wrote:
Any suggestions how to decrease load times? I'm hardwired with 180mbps speed and it takes a while in between waypoints and areas.

I've played pc with an ssd and it's instant.

Would an ssd do the same on here? Anyone know? Or have any other suggestions? Thank you.

Yes, an SSD would definitely help load times.

By how much? Not as fast as pc I assume?
"
headcheese wrote:
"
Arkyz wrote:
"
headcheese wrote:
Any suggestions how to decrease load times? I'm hardwired with 180mbps speed and it takes a while in between waypoints and areas.

Would an ssd do the same on here? Anyone know? Or have any other suggestions? Thank you.

Yes, an SSD would definitely help load times.

By how much? Not as fast as pc I assume?

I thought I remember reading an article quite awhile ago about using an SSD with your xbone. It mentioned that your load times and some performance would actually improve by switching from the onboard HD
Stop the extremly Moneymaking with Microtransaction-Shop and bring the GERMAN Version to the XBox! Damn! GGG, think about the Community and not only for the Money! Almost every Day a new Item to buy but no German Patch. Come on...
How does the new notification system work when you receive an offer for an item? Is it just an in-game notification or is it a message sent through the Xbox message system? If it's the latter I'd be able to see if I got an offer when I was offline, via the Xbox app on my phone, right?
"
kadin wrote:
How does the new notification system work when you receive an offer for an item? Is it just an in-game notification or is it a message sent through the Xbox message system? If it's the latter I'd be able to see if I got an offer when I was offline, via the Xbox app on my phone, right?

It pops up in the bottom center of the screen and says Offer Accepted in green iirc.
>X-Box

topkek.
Fucking cancer game ever !!!
Wow this thread really is the cliche Xbox Community in a nutshell.

"
IRedBlade wrote:
Fucking cancer game ever !!!

*clap*

Besides that, why don't you provide GGG with "a bit" of information what you don't like about the game? What could be improved?

"
COI3RA wrote:
Stop the extremly Moneymaking with Microtransaction-Shop and bring the GERMAN Version to the XBox! Damn! GGG, think about the Community and not only for the Money! Almost every Day a new Item to buy but no German Patch. Come on...

Do you really think the people doing translations are the same managing MTX? Those are DIFFERENT teams. So in that sense: Komm mal runter und trink ein Bier.

"
headcheese wrote:

Well you said on PC with a SSD it's (near) instant. On a sidenote, you may notice when trading and the buyer comes to your HO, he sometimes takes about 20-30+ seconds till he moves (till he loaded your HO) 10% chance he has a potatoe PC, 90% he has an old HDD.

By how much the loadtimes would improve? Depends on zones etc. ofc, best guess would be to wait for GGG for a vague number.

Anyone here using a Xbox with SSD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info