Build of the Week: Storm Burst Assassin Raider

Two level one CWDT setups? That's rather problematic isn't it? Funny about the ring...
"
Ihmoen wrote:

If anyone has any questions for me I'd be happy to answer them.

Would you mind typing /deaths and posting the screen shot? I'm genuinely curious how tanky it's turned out to be.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
JNF wrote:
Nice hacked rings. What other hacked items are GGG players utilizing on their own characters?

in GGG's...tenuous defence, there's no way this was recorded on Live. Their internal build probably has the editing grunt to produce really nice looking videos. I mean, look at how quickly that mock-Dominus fell. :P

Yes, that ring is bullshit. No, none of the GGG staff have anything on Live that can't be found or crafted by any other player. Why would they risk that level of compromise when they can clearly just mock stuff up internally for testing? Common sense dude.

Common sense would also dictate that someone would clearly not let this cat out of the bag on a showcase video that is publicly posted on the front page of their client either, but here we are. Private server or public, why would you publicly post an item on a build that is clearly meant to showcase that build's potential? I understand trying to be diplomatic, Charan, but this is rather reckless on their part. Why wouldn't someone assume this is on a live server and that these items do exist? Having been around for the hacked runewords in Diablo 2, it's only logical to assume such a possibility could occur...rather than trying to downplay someone's perfectly logical suspicion, I would think that it would be more appropriate for the person whom actually made the ring in the video to say, "Guys, I just made the ring in the video as a mock up for showcasing the build on a private server. Sorry, I know it is an unrealistic item, but I just threw it up there for testing purposes." Rather than, "here we go, tinfoil hat conspirators all around."
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Maybe new skill tree? Old become super bored...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info