Build of the Week: Storm Burst Assassin Raider

Using that gear to achieve an "almost viable" Stormburst char that can run t12 (vault)? No thanks. GGG trying to show, that they didnt fail at Storm Burst.

Rather just buff it next league, there are better guides out there we want to see :|
Nice build <3
They should give stormburst a slower proj and/or an extra projectiles helm enchant and it'd be well on its way, they just need to be creative about how to make it viable without ruining its identity or just buffing its damage to dumb levels.
Just make threshold jewel that stops projectile where you are pointing.
Or, even better, just make Call Lightning viable again.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I think if you keep everything the same and just swap out Storm Burst for Ball Lightning, the build will clear maps more efficiently and be more fun to play.

But only if you keep the One Ring to rule them all. ;o)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
sad that everyone is hating on the build now just because of the one ring :( the fail here was ggg's, not build's
"
sad that everyone is hating on the build now just because of the one ring :( the fail here was ggg's, not build's

they hate on it because stormburst is underpowered really the ring is just extra funny, if you try the build yourself you'll understand it looks great and i genuinely like the skill, but it needs a buff.
Nice !!! ;)
Nice hacked rings. What other hacked items are GGG players utilizing on their own characters?
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
volatiles still oneshot though with that life pool
Last edited by RaZoRFSX on Sep 28, 2017, 12:31:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info