Build of the Week: Storm Burst Assassin Raider

Hey everyone, I'm the creator of the build showcased here. I thought I'd post to answer a few questions.

First I'd like to thank GGG for choosing my build for BotW, means a lot to me.

For everyone wondering about the ring, I had no idea why GGG chose to swap in the ring in the video instead of my actual ring

This is the actual ring the character wears, as shown in my guide. It's just an opal ring crafted with a deafening essence of scorn and Haku life. The crazy ring used in the video isn't even necessary, the build can comfortable do t15s and can manage through guardians/shaper with what I have in my guide.

For everyone curious about the endgame potential of this build, I encourage you to check out my guide, it has some videos showcasing the clear speed and boss killing potential of it; such as this rare t15 shaped courtyard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZYqNaDii0k&t=3s video showing the clearspeed. Its by no means as quick as a top geared wander, but its decent.

If anyone has any questions for me I'd be happy to answer them.
"
Ihmoen wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm the creator of the build showcased here. I thought I'd post to answer a few questions.

First I'd like to thank GGG for choosing my build for BotW, means a lot to me.

For everyone wondering about the ring, I had no idea why GGG chose to swap in the ring in the video instead of my actual ring

This is the actual ring the character wears, as shown in my guide. It's just an opal ring crafted with a deafening essence of scorn and Haku life. The crazy ring used in the video isn't even necessary, the build can comfortable do t15s and can manage through guardians/shaper with what I have in my guide.

For everyone curious about the endgame potential of this build, I encourage you to check out my guide, it has some videos showcasing the clear speed and boss killing potential of it; such as this rare t15 shaped courtyard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZYqNaDii0k&t=3s video showing the clearspeed. Its by no means as quick as a top geared wander, but its decent.

If anyone has any questions for me I'd be happy to answer them.

Of course you did a great job creating this build. In fact it is way stronger than I would have expected any storm burst build to be. I think most people just don't like the skill at all and that funny cheater ring thing really made the whole thing look like a smelly tuna. But of course that was not your fault. As I said before you did a good job you just picked a VERY UNPOPULAR skill. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
Of course you did a great job creating this build. In fact it is way stronger than I would have expected any storm burst build to be. I think most people just don't like the skill at all and that funny cheater ring thing really made the whole thing look like a smelly tuna. But of course that was not your fault. As I said before you did a good job you just picked a VERY UNPOPULAR skill. ^^

my thoughts exactly!
"
Ihmoen wrote:
The crazy ring used in the video isn't even necessary, the build can comfortable do t15s and can manage through guardians/shaper with what I have in my guide.

It's necessary if Chris Wilson is really Sauron and needed to craft - I mean forge his one true ring!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Sep 28, 2017, 5:22:14 PM
Sry... but this build is realy a shit-clearspeed...

Don't understand this skill at all(
Not a native speaker, so...
Last edited by BananaShot on Sep 28, 2017, 5:36:09 PM
This build seems really cool, however, is it just me or does anyone else find that they can't get enough of Bex's accent.
NICEEE
Awesome Build! Thumbs up!
IGN: @Kalotopinz /// @RabbitsAsid
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Yes, that ring is bullshit. No, none of the GGG staff have anything on Live that can't be found or crafted by any other player. Why would they risk that level of compromise when they can clearly just mock stuff up internally for testing? Common sense dude.

You're clearly missing the fact that this is a build of the week "guide", not a theory-crafting, look-at-how-awesome-we-can-make-a-build video. They're suggesting gear for players which is unobtainable in the game we all play. That's just silly.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Sep 29, 2017, 12:17:46 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Not sure how what I've said clearly misses that, but mkay. :)

I completely agree with what you've said. I merely refuted the tinfoil hat progression from 'look at this fake ring in a highly tuned video' to 'OMG THIS IS WHAT GGG STAFF HAVE ON THE LIVE SERVERS THOSE CHEATING BASTARDS'...*yawn*

Ah, ok, understood. :-) Apologies.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info