[3.1] Kitava's Spirit - Budget Multicast Trickster [Uber Farm capable]

Hey mate, cool build. I'm in the process of leveling it up at the moment. What order would you recommend putting in the ascendancy points while leveling?
"
tanaceleb wrote:
Is there a way to increase it? Apep's comes to play at level 62. I have a Fevered Mind, should I buy another one (it's quite expensive atm) or something else? Would be fun to put Bladefall and EK to use as well.

Voidbringer gloves have 40-80% increased mana cost and are available at 55. I used those until I could get dual Apep's.

"
m0000o wrote:
Hey mate, cool build. I'm in the process of leveling it up at the moment. What order would you recommend putting in the ascendancy points while leveling?

I picked Weave the Arcane first. It's more than enough to make the build function fluidly (the 20% chance to restore 10% mana is VERY effective for mana), as well as provide a nice defense buff for handling the rest of the labs.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
Hi Darkblitz9!

I was wondering what you were slotting in your skill-slots? I have atm (lvl75) following;

flame dash-faster casting-arcane surge
EK-brutality-bladefall-controlled destruction
warlord's mark-blasphemy
blade vortex-arcane surge-faster casting-brutality-controlled destruction (got only 5 slot armor atm)
vaal haste-increased duration (I allways forgot to use this skill)
arcane armour
summon flame golem

I have a few empty slots to fill something :)

This is super fun and quite lazy build to play. Thanks for sharing this one!
"
tanaceleb wrote:
Hi Darkblitz9!

I was wondering what you were slotting in your skill-slots? I have atm (lvl75) following;

flame dash-faster casting-arcane surge
EK-brutality-bladefall-controlled destruction
warlord's mark-blasphemy
blade vortex-arcane surge-faster casting-brutality-controlled destruction (got only 5 slot armor atm)
vaal haste-increased duration (I allways forgot to use this skill)
arcane armour
summon flame golem

I have a few empty slots to fill something :)

This is super fun and quite lazy build to play. Thanks for sharing this one!

I actually don't have a whole lot of extra slots on my gear, so whatever you can fit is fine I'd say. Decoy totem is probably a good option!
I think the new unique gloves coming in war for the atlas make an assassin version of this even more appealing. Dunno if the mana and defenses are good enough on assassin tho.
"
Rasengan45 wrote:
I think the new unique gloves coming in war for the atlas make an assassin version of this even more appealing. Dunno if the mana and defenses are good enough on assassin tho.

I'm really unsure if Assassin could net the mana regen to get it.

That being said, Inquisitor likely could, but you'd need to build a bit differently.

Sanctify and Pious Path would be able to get you more than enough mana regen, and if you use something like Eye of Innocence and focus on elemental spells, you could easily trigger the Consecrated ground yourself by getting hit with Eye of Innocence's fire damage (though that might be overkill).

Ultimately, I think the gloves would work great for conversion or elemental versions of the build, and the new skills coming out (depending on cast time) might be worth looking into. There will likely be even more uniques that benefit the build, so I'm hopeful to find something interesting.

If we're sticking with pure physical though, the gloves are solid. Free 5L and about 35% more overall crit chance (all skills considered) is pretty nice, not to mention the life and extra ES on it. Definitely better than Doedre's Tenure, slightly better than Voidbringer until you can get a 5L chest.

Updated for 3.1 to include Kalisa's Grace Gloves.
I saw your leveling section, but did you just use Blade Vortex? I am trying out this build now cause seems fun and I am mostly using Ethereal Knives at this point as only around level 24 at the time of this posting.
"
I saw your leveling section, but did you just use Blade Vortex? I am trying out this build now cause seems fun and I am mostly using Ethereal Knives at this point as only around level 24 at the time of this posting.

I used EK until I had access to Blade Vortex which is incredibly good for leveling. If you prefer EK, then go for it but Blade Vortex is ultimately better in my opinion.
Ok, it seems I might be doing something wrong than. Cause it seems like my Bladefall or even EK does more damage than Vortex at this point (level 40 now) and running around trying to hit them with vortex is weird. Do you just spam or something? Sorry if this sounds terribly newb-ish.
Last edited by solidbeardgaming on Dec 18, 2017, 4:17:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info