[3.1] Kitava's Spirit - Budget Multicast Trickster [Uber Farm capable]

Sorry for the lack of replies, the holidays have been very busy for me!

I haven't played this build yet this league so I haven't been able to experience anything new, but yes resistances have been hard to come by on this build unless you start spending some currency for the overcap.

The tree hasn't yet been updated for 3.1 and I apologize for that. I'll see about getting a new one set up, especially since Vaal Pact needs to be reconsidered (I didn't really need it much anyway, I just grabbed it because it was close by).

As for Zerphi's, I didn't know about that. Yikes, that's a huge blow to the build this league. =(
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
Hya

I've had a high lvl trickster and i tried the build . Zephi is a must + the belt i'm using is phys dorianis , additional phys, resists and phys leech, with corrupted additional area damage - not deceiver - the text says intimidation works with attack damage not spell phys.
And with vaal pact nowhere near the tree i'm using 2 shaped rings - life gained for each enemy hit by spells so the build seems somehow playable. Also 1 apapes rage + corrupted rathpit with cast speed for more spell damage and life.

Iwas wondering if anyone still tries that build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info